What candy did you give out this year for Halloween?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by JoanMcWench • Nov 1, 2013.

1. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I still remember the houses I would never go to each year as a child because for some reason they always had the worst candy or pennies or unwrapped candy (which was always gross and stuck together). So, I make it a point to have a decent candy to give away. I know everyone likes something different but there are always classics.

What candy did you give out this year?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nothing =(
    In my country people and kids are not used to trick or treating.
    But last year when I lived in California we gave out a bunch of Musketeers, Milky Way, Twix, Reeses, and Jolly .

3. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't give out many candies this year. I only gave a few dark chocolate candies to a couple of kids on Halloween night.

4. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    I didn't give any candy out this year. We recently moved to an apartment, so obviously trick or treaters don't come here. It is nice not getting hassled, but I kinda missed the Halloween feel.

5. MakeshiftMiloh

MakeshiftMilohMember

Threads:
    I always try to get the bags of Tootsie candies since their company is really good about avoiding most of the common allergies seen in kids. Children with allergies can have such a miserable time around holidays like Halloween, and if I was in their shoes, I would probably really appreciate the consideration. :D

6. KC Evans

KC EvansMember

Threads:
    When we give out candy we like to give out chocolate such as , mnm's snickers, 3 musketeers, etc.. We also hand out chips