What Christmas Gift have you already bought and what's your Plan for this Christmas?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by kevin786 • Oct 17, 2013.

1. kevin786

kevin786Member

Threads:
    Hello Guys,

What type of gifts you already bought on Christmas day and what will you purchase in this Christmas.I have Purchased Cake recipe book for my friend but now I am confused what will i purchase?

2. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I have purchased a few toys for my son. Also, I bought him a book and gift cards. I purchased them on amazon.com. They were having a great sale. The last present I need to buy for my son is a new bed, but I have to save up the money first. I am not sure what to buy for my husband though. Any suggestions?

3. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I will be completely honest. I have not done any Christmas shopping yet. I guess I will be lazy and wait till the beginning of November to actually do it. As far as gifts in mind. I want to get everyone in my immediate family something. For the kids I will more than likely try to get them what they want. For adults I will probably get them gift cards, which they should be satisfied with.

4. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    This past weekend I was at a fall festival and there was an alpaca farm there. I bought my MIL a pair of alpaca-wool gloves. They are so soft, and so pretty! I love supporting small businesses and small farms when I can. I think she will really like the gloves.

5. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    So far I have bought a few crystal bracelts for a friend. She has been obsessed with them for over a year so I just saw a good deal on them and I took advantage if that opportunity right away. They are very beautiful that I even bought some for myself.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't done my Christmas shopping yet, since I plan to do it during those clearance sales in December. Besides, I have a lot of things to attend to, so shopping is far from my mind.

7. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'll be waiting until December to purchase my gifts. I prefer to just make a budget and battle it out with the masses during the shopping season since I've grown to appreciate it during the past few years, not to mention it's way cheaper to do it this way, and I could finish my whole list within a day. Shopping for as many items online just doesn't feel as fun for me, and I usually only choose it for individual or spontaneous purchases from home.

8. gracie

gracieMember

Threads:
    I've found the site I wanted to order the gift but haven't got to do it just yet. This is what I plan to get my husband

It's not expensive but he loves his ice cream so I figured I'd get him that written his name on it and pick a character that somewhat looks like him.

9. Buckeye

BuckeyeNew Member

Threads:
    I'm just getting started on my Christmas list. So far, I've purchased a few paperback books for a close friend of mine and a Kindle for my nephew. I plan to purchase an instructional DVD for a niece (to help learn an instrument), some DVDs for my mother, as she loves watching movies, and a sports team hoodie for my brother. I think I'll wait to get the in-store items, as I love going to the mall around Christmas, before it's packed but when they have the different decorations and things up.

10. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    That ice cream bowl is awesome! And pretty big! I wish someone would get that for ME!!!

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm in a weird place about Christmas right now because I'm apartment hunting. Normally I would order all my gifts from Amazon because I find great deals on there, but I'm not sure where I'll be living this Christmas, so it's hard to imagine having anything shipped. If everything goes well, I'll be ordering my daughter's gifts on Amazon on Cyber Monday and having them shipped to a new place. If something goes wrong ,I'll have to take my chances with local local stores. At my current place, my packages have been disappearing from my mailbox so I've stopped ordering for now.

12. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My plan for Christmas is to get stuff that mean a lot but doesn't cost too much! For my grandmas, for example, I'm planning on giving persolalized coffee mugs, cause both are obsessed with coffe. To my cousins and aunts, probably some small body washes with maybe something else I haven't thought of. For my mom, I was thinking of making a personalized photo album and getting her some clothes cause I know she never buys them for herself. And for my brother, as much as it pains me, I will probably spend the most on and get him the cell phone he wants.

13. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    I actually havent bought anything for christmas yet, but i have my plan. I am actually paying attention to the hints my fiancé is dropping, and i will be buying her a few things this year. I truly dont want anything but im sure she'll get me awesome stuff that ill really enjoy.

14. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet. I haven't even thought about Christmas. I was shocked when I saw Christmas decorations up at Kohl's last week. It really took me by surprise. I'm not even sure what I'm going to get for everyone.

15. coco85

coco85New Member

Threads:
    I haven't started my Christmas gift shopping yet but will have to make some purchases by the end of next week. I'm really bad with figuring out what my friends would prefer this year so I was thinking of throwing a party for all of them and maybe just give them some small, simple or personalized gifts. If you guys can help me out with this, all suggestions are welcome :D

16. apple1989

apple1989Member

Threads:
    I will probably just buy myself a good book. It's the only gift I can afford right now for I am saving to buy a Canon EF-S 18-200mm lens for my DSLR. By the way, I do accept cash donations just in case a good shepherd from this forum sends me some real cash. :)

17. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I bought a kitchen play set for my kids at a consignment sale a few weeks ago, and a train set for my son. Can't decide if that will be christmas or 1st birthday though. He's a december baby.

I have my eyes peeled for a used karaoke set for my little girls. Otherwise, the rest will just be fun little things.

No major plans for my husband or family yet. I usually hit a jackpot right around black friday for that.

18. KC Evans

KC EvansMember

Threads:
    I haven't started any Christmas shopping as of yet. I seem to start late every year. The closer to the holiday the cheaper things are because of all the sales. When I go shopping I will get my children clothes, drawing sets, board games and video games. Depending on how things go jewelery. I use to purchase mass amount of toys just to watch the children smile. I realized it was a waste of money because after that week they no longer played with them. This year will be way different but I am sure they will still be happy.

Happy Holidays!

19. sbatz72

sbatz72Member

Threads:
    I have not purchased any gifts yet. I am running a little behind schedule this year. I will probably be a last minute person this year. As for my plans, just sit at home with my parents and eat dinner. In recent years we have been having Christmas to ourselves and Christmas Eve together.

20. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I just purchased an IPhone, which was the IPhone 5S. I'm planning to switch to an Android phone, which I'm considering the Samsung Note 2 or 3 depending store availability. This is just one-item plan, which I haven't thought of anything else to buy yet.