What Commercials Are You Completely Sick Of?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by ohiotom76 • May 15, 2014.

1. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Any commercial that utilizes that 'Happy' song. That song does not encourage me to be happy and, for some reason, everyone feels it lights up everyone's life. It does not. It does not light up my life. Don't ruin a commercial, the thing people already are uninterested in viewing, with an overplayed and over used song.

2. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I am so sick of that progressive and state farm commercial. It comes on like every 30 minutes. And then to make it bad even YouTube makes you preview all the the commercials that comes on TV before you can watch a video. We get it already!!

3. Moriarty

MoriartyNew Member

Threads:
    They seem to have stopped showing them but the "Head On" commercials are one of the worst things I've ever seen on TV. The whole ad is just "Head On, apply directly to the foreheard, Head On apply directly to the forehead" over and over again and ironically it gave me a headache even though that's what it was supposed to cure. I'm also tired of any kind of car insurance commercials. There aren't any in particular that drive me up the walls but it's pretty ridiculous just how many of them there are and what kind of gimmicks they have to resort to to stand out from the crow.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I hate the commercial for Lipton Peach Iced Tea with two chubby office workers in khakis singing in a bad falsetto and dancing awkwardly. And "peachiosity" is not a word.

5. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Believe it or not, I used to actually love that stuff. I went through several tubes of it at work. It's basically just the equivalent of putting an invisible ice pack on your forehead (though I think it also had some extra chemicals that worked to reduce any inflammation as well). It would relieve a lot of that tense feeling in the muscles around your forehead when you were irritated and/or stressed out. The only down side though was it would leave a bit of a waxy residue on your skin which would become noticeable if you putt to much on.

6. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I am so tired of the puppet commercials. I do not even know what they are selling, but there is like a puppet mother and son and they are creepy! Plus, they last forever. I usually change the channel just because it irritates me and freaks me out that much. I swear sometimes I really don't think they think about the commercials they throw on air.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's a commercial for DirectTV and it freaks me out because the bedroom commercial implies that the human man and his puppet wife do intimate stuff together, and somehow they have a puppet son.

8. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    Even if i love the product, most commercials are annoying. Beer commercials are actually pretty witty and smart. But then you got those stupid face whitening cream commercials where the girl is dark and she uses the cream and then all the guys are looking at her. What waste of a minute of my life ! lmao

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You must be located outside of the US. They don't show skin whitening commercials in the US because it wouldn't be politically correct and groups would protest that it was racist or forcing women to conform to an unrealistic standard of beauty.

10. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm sick of the Sonic commercials. I've honestly only seen it a few times and already I'm sick of it and I find it annoying. I'm speaking of the one where two guys are in a car and talking while eating some burgers, and I don't know how long they have been used for these commercials, but I just don't think they are well made. The conversation and chemistry is very artificial to me and I just think they could have done something way better with the concept. I have nothing against the concept or the actors themselves, but I just find the whole thing to be poorly executed.