What companies or brands do you consider yourself "loyal" to?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by richc3 • Jun 18, 2014.

1. richc3

richc3Active Member

Threads:
    Whether it be a positive customer service experience, great pricing, or simply quality product, which companies / brands do you consider yourself loyal to?

Top of my list for now is Amazon. Whenever I have a problem I never feel like I have to "fight" with them to fix the problem, in fact I'd say they go above and beyond what I would have expected them to do in past instances.
    Apple is another company that has been amazing to me. I took an iPhone I purchased off eBay and it had an issue with the top power button. I brought it to the Apple store, no receipt or anything like that, and they replaced it on the spot within minutes.
    Lodge - Love these guys for their cast iron products.

I could go on for ages. How about you though?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have no brand loyalty. When making a purchase of course I have to consider the quality of the product I'm buying but I'd go for what's comes cheaper. As for online stores I'd say I buy most of my stuff on ebay. They have some of the lowest prices for the things I buy [used DVD's to be precise] so I'll stick with buying from ebay from the sellers I trust only.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't consider myself loyal to certain brands, but I do have my favorites, so I am terribly close to being a loyalist to some of them, admittedly. For sports clothes, I'd almost always opt for Nike because I like their design and styles, and when it comes to devices I like Apple the most. I guess it's because I really have an affinity for the minimalist design which both of these companies adopt and execute so well.

4. ragtimeannie

ragtimeannieActive Member

Threads:
    Not much brand loyalty here! Brand loyalty ends up costing us money we can't afford these days. Most of the time I'm finding our family doesn't even notice when I buy the "Toasty Os" as opposed to the "Cheerios." I buy whatever's on sale, or whatever I have a coupon for, or better yet, whatever I can get that's both on sale and I have a coupon for. It took me a while to start thinking this way, but it's ended up saving us lots on our grocery bills.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been wondering about the quality of Lodge cast iron cookware. Thanks for mentioning them.

I do have some brand loyalty. I am very loyal to ThinkPads. I love them. I can't say enough about them.
    I am loyal to Nivea lotion and other skin care products.
    INC Concepts clothing line at Macy's.

I have a love-hate relationship with Amazon. I hate them because I think they are responsible for the closure of independent and major bookstore chains. I love them because I have find just about anything that I need there and they have awesome customer service.

There are a few more, but none come to mind right now.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Add me to the list of Amazon fans. I also like IKEA, even though some people hate them, because I still find a lot of cute, cheap stuff at IKEA and I like their motto "Home is the most important place in the world."

7. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I am loyal to Safeway, Amazon, and Walgreen's. These are the places I get the best deals from as well as service. As a result, I frequent them often.

As a matter of fact, I just got home from shopping at Walgreens where they had their Nice! brand of sparkling water on sale. So, I got a bottle for less than $1.00.

This is what I am drinking now . . .

8. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I have some things that I like and find reliable/consistent, but I wouldn't say I prefer this one specific brand over that. I shop based on value so when it comes to things like laundry detergent I buy it when one of the reliable brands is on sale. The same goes for paper towels - can't stand cheap paper towels. I also shop based on convenience and I like one-stop shopping.

9. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    MAC Cosmetics is the only brand I consider myself "loyal" to, and maybe Starbucks. I go for price and quality, so no matter how much I love a brand, if I find something else that is worth it brand doesn't matter to me. Also, aside from the 2 I mentioned I never came across a brand that made me want to become loyal.

10. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not exactly loyal to any company, but I keep going back to iherb and amazon, as I have never had a bad experience with them in all the years that I have been buying from them. I find the quality and range of products from iherb superior to any other company that offers similar products. I can only praise and recommend that wonderful company that has saved me so much money when I was seriously ill. I was able to order all my necessary herbal medicines and supplements from them.

11. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon also I would have to say I've been loyal with, Amazon I have heard has had alot of issues with customers but so far I haven't had any issues. I order a variety of things with them and have always gotten things on time and in the condition that I've wanted it. Usually when I buy though (on Amazon) I'm buying something from a third party seller but they are following Amazon's strict rules of selling so things work out ok.

12. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a loyal customer to Sony, Panasonic, and Samsung when it comes to gadgets and other home furniture. This is probably because I have only been buying from them for years and buying from other brands has not crossed my mind yet.

For many other products, I go by prices and reviews from existing customers.

13. Broadleaf

BroadleafMember

Threads:
    Unfortunately I am loyal to Razer for my gaming products. While there may be better, and possibly cheaper options to explore for essentially the same product, I enjoy the three-headed-snake all too well. It helps too if you can find some Razer stuff on Kijiji or Craigslist in bundles. Just recently I got a Razer keyboard "for free" by buying a keyboard and mouse combo on Kijiji, and selling the mouse for the same price as the bundle. Perhaps it would be a better idea to not be loyal to any brands, as you could potentially save more money that way, but for now I'll stick to Razer because I know Razer.

14. JaydonTyler

JaydonTylerActive Member

Threads:
    The store I shop at the most online is futureshop followed by onnit.com and offline I would say Walmart.

Ii do a lot more shopping online then offline. I shop at quite a few stores, but the ones listed above are the ones I spend the most money with.

15. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to say that I've been rather loyal with shopping at Walmart as well SuperCenter Walmart in particular where you can get groceries as well as household items. My only complaint about Walmart is that sometimes their prices are cheaper on the shelf than when you get to the cash register which can be very annoying. And then you have to point that out to the cashier and it can be drama....

16. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    I also have a love-hate relationship with Amazon. I love the fact that starting back in 2006, I began ordering obscure items, and getting them delivered to my door. There were so many cashmere scarfs to choos from that I was stymied. Before Amazon I used to like Smart Bargains.com, and then Overstock.com. Then I discovered AMAZON.
    There is one brick and mortar store I love. I love Walmart because of the low prices. I enjoy wondering aroung the store just looking. I especially enjoy the sewing department.

17. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Two things.

Trader Joe's - the day I walk into a store and see the clerks in white shirts with black ties, I will probably need to be carried out on a stretcher. The high quality or unusual products combined with low prices cannot be beat.

Sony - For more than 25 years, this brand and AIWA were my only choices for audio. The others were inferior so if it was a matter of money, I would do without until a birthday or Christmas came around. Now that the two have merged, I can't wait to furnish my next home with the latest in audio technology.

18. limitless1585

limitless1585Member

Threads:
    Intel-best processors in the world.

NVIDIA-I bought my second NVIDIA graphic card and I am very satisfied with the results and the quality of their products. My first NVIDIA graphic card is ten years old and it's working like the day I bought it.

Asus-I've bought many Asus products including my laptop, I am more than pleased with their quality and their performances.

19. Ojunsx

OjunsxNew Member

Threads:
    As far as brands goes, I'm not very loyal to any of them, I generally just pick whatever is the cheapest/best for the price, and I don't care too much about what brand it is. Even if it's a completely unknown brand, if it has good reviews/a good reputation, I will look past the fact that it's a completely unknown brand.

I'd consider myself pretty loyal to Amazon though. It doesn't matter what I'm going to order, or where in the world I'm going to order from, I always take a look at Amazon to see if they have what I need. For the most part, Amazon has the best price, but sometimes there are other places which offers better prices. I do prefer to shop on amazon compared to other places though, and Amazon is one of the only places that I feel comfortable writing in my CC number. I've used almost all of the amazon sites if I remember correclty... American, japanese, british, german... And probably all else, if there are any more than those apart form e-book selling australia, and simlar.

20. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    I'm one of those type of people who once I find a great brand, I become very, very loyal to them! It sometimes come back to bite me in the butt but I suppose that's a different topic for a different day.

I'm very loyal to Amazon. I do all of my online shopping through them or at the very least, they are the first place I check. Every experience I have ever had with them has been amazing and their customer simply can not be beat. At one point, I needed a package faster than it could be guaranteed to get to me. They upgraded my shipping just because I asked. I was floored that they were willing to do that because in the past, other companies have basically just told me "you're out of luck." I recommend Amazon to anyone who asks.

My favorite brand of pop (soda) is Coca-cola. I think it's delicious and I even sometimes joke that I will not allow Pepsi into my house. Anyone that knows me knows that if you want to make me happy, all you gotta do is show up with a Coke!

I used to be pretty loyal to Pampers for my son's diapers but lately that opinion has been changing. They don't seem to be absorbing like they used to. A couple weeks ago, I tried Huggies for the first time since he was a newborn and absolutely love them. My loyalty seems to be changing which is quite hard for me to do but when something stops living up to the reputation you gave it, what else are you supposed to do?