What Country Would You Like To Go Backpacking In?

Discussion in Travel started by angelicagapit • Jan 22, 2015.

1. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    Have you guys ever imagined going backpacking in a certain country? Living the simple life and just living as a nomad.

It would be amazing to experience a country this way.

What country would you like to go Backpacking in?

2. tournique

tourniqueActive Member

Threads:
    I'd love to backpack in New Zealand. The variety seems amazing and I would love to walk the areas from sea to mountain and vice-versa. While this definitely can be dangerous, It's not something that I'd get easily scared of. I think i'd avoid Australia by any chance possible because that's where almost everything is set to kill you or put you through miserable pain.

3. eagletal88

eagletal88Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah I would pick New Zealand as well. Just knowing that so many movies were filmed there, (most importantly, LOTR) and just from what I have seen, it looks quite breath taking. I have heard the people are quite friendly as well, and overall the nation seems quite peaceful.

I would love to check out one of their rugby matches as well. I know that sport is quite popular there.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been backpacking in Thailand and would go again. It can be hard work and sometimes you need a break from it all and not live out of a pack and just have all your things out. Thailand is good as it's geared towards backpackers with hostels, transport and facilities that make it easy. I have been to places in Indonesia where it's not so well set up and it can be an adventure, but also can make it tougher getting around.

5. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    I would love to do this in Africa. I think it would really be such a wonderful adventure. I love nature a lot and I think there's a lot of things to explore in Africa, that you would not necessarily see in more cosmopolitan destinations. I've always dreamt of being able to do this backpacking trip, but I haven't straightened out my plan yet! I anticipate that I may need at least 2 months to go around wonderful spots in Africa.