What Do You Buy In Mini Packs?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by remnant • Jun 18, 2016.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    There are some products that are best bought in mini packs. Some of these products are required in small quantities for example dyestuffs because their use may be a little at a time and far between. Therefore, it would not be economical to buy them in large quantities. I usually buy hydrogenated cooking fat in small quantities for this reason since I prefer avocados and liquid cooking oil for this aspect.

2. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I never buy mini packs. I am always looking for economical ways to buy household items in bulk.

3. DiscountDreams

DiscountDreamsActive Member

Threads:
    I also don't prefer mini packs unless I'm traveling, that's about it. They are almost universally marked up for convenience while still giving you less for more. It's just not cool.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think bread should be bought in small quantities, because if you don't get to eat all of it then it will just be wasted because molds will infest it, or it will become hard in due time.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I always buy in bulk when I can because it's cheaper that way. The only time I buy mini packs is if I just am buying something to tide me over until the next shopping trip. If I happen to be in a convenience store for example, I'd maybe buy a mini pack of coffee or two and some other small items but since I know it's something I'd be using regularly I'd just buy a few and wait until the next shopping trip and buy in bulk again so I'd have more in storage and that way I am comfortable in knowing that I'm paying less per pack that way.

6. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tend to purchase larger amounts, and then freeze leftovers. I will occasionally purchase a smaller pack of batteries if I am short on money but need a few of them for a specific purpose, especially if it's not a size I commonly use. I also will occasionally treat myself to a pastry, which can be purchased individually at the bakery. There is no discount for purchasing multiples, and I don't want to have a lot of sweets on hand, anyway.

7. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only thing I will usually buy in mini packs are crackers and cookies and things like that. Just because if you buy them in bigger lots they tend to get soft and not crunchy faster.