What Do You Think About The 3d Hd Tv?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by MrsJones • Feb 1, 2015.

1. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    We are in the market for a flat screen television. There are so many different brands and styles now but the 3D HD tv has gotten my attention. I'd like to experience it but all the electronic stores have moved across town in our area. Does anyone have any recommendations on the quality? I personally like Sony but always open to suggestions. Would you purchase one?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    3D televisions aren't really worth it. You're not going to find that much content for the 3D features, unless you do a lot of gaming. Plus, 3D televisions are still on the expensive side, and you might not like being stuck with the need to wear those ugly glasses. I'd take a pass on such television if I were you.

3. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't think about the glasses. I thought that being 3d would mean that the screen would project an imagine in 3d. I think I need to do some more research online.

As for the size it wouldn't be but maybe 20 in. or so depending on the cost.

4. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    3D TVs are a far that's already dying, so it's very likely that no one will be doing 3D content at all in the near future. I'd say it's not worth it.

5. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    If I had a lot (and I mean a lot) of expendable cash sitting around just waiting to be used on whatever, then yes, I'd buy a 3D TV to check out what they are all about. But with my budget being the way that it is now, there is no way that I would spend my money on a 3D TV, unless I was assured that it would play "regularly" at all times, that I wouldn't have to be concerned about any 3D quirks making the TV unusable in the near future.

If I did have the cash, I would buy one. I think that it would be great to watch 3D movies in the comfort of my own home.

6. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't buy a 3D hdtv, simply watching a movie from a high definition 2-D perspective is good enough for me. I rather save my money and spend it on something else like a new laptop or huge hdtv screen. What interests me more than 3D technology are holographic projectors much like what was shown at the Chowchilla festivals.