What do you think about the new kindle?

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by akiii123 • Jan 13, 2015.

1. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    The new kindle that was recently launched by Amazon is quite beautiful. I just bought it yesterday and I am quite excited about it. I believe it is much better than the one that was available earlier. The features are really cool.

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do think the new Kindle is great. It looks sleek and it has features akin to that of a tab, so you get the impression that it's more than just an e-book reader. There are also miscellaneous features you can take advantage of. Right now, though, I can only look to my Play Books app for electronic reading. I will have to wait for Kindle's price to go down a bit.

3. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Which Kindle is that? There's so many now that I lost track of which is which.. Do you mean the Paperwhite? It looks pretty cool, and I have to admit I would probably prefer the paperwhite over my 5. Or was there a new model indtoduced already?

4. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I think it's neat. Obviously there's some improvements made and really cool updates but I don't have it though and i don't have plans of getting one soon because well, my old version of Kindle is still working like it's brand new.