What Do You Think Of Apple Watch?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by DrRipley • Sep 11, 2014.

1. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    I find it a little strange to have TV, web access and maybe a phone all attach to your watch. Don't get me wrong because I do find the Apple Watches intriguing or any watch with modern technology included. I saw an iWatch on Global Sources for at least $250 with the features I mention earlier. For me, because I am more of a simple type of person, all the features are a bit overwhelming for me but I guess that's a signal to the changing of the times and technology's fast pace world.

2. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    It looks futuristic at first. With all the tiny buttons, I get the impression that it was a bit game-like. Colorful buttons and the large screen makes it appear familiar. If you have always been using Apple products, the buttons look like they follow similar rules with the ones used in other Apple products. But if it doesn't come with advanced health features, I don't think I would wear it.

3. MikeBel

MikeBelNew Member

Threads:
    Well I'm used to wear nice analogic watches but I must admit this one looks really cool!
    I haven't seen it live yet, but I saw the Samsung series, which are much less sexy thank the Apple and also so bulky.
    The Apple watch looks really great and full of interesting options.

4. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I do think that the apple watch are really cool and I would love to have one. I also think that the watches are really a great thing to own and use. It is just like your smartphone but only better although you cannot do everything that you do in a smartphone.