What do you think of Internet Lifestyle Network?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by lindbergh • Aug 28, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For some reason, I was brought to this website when I was browsing Facebook and looking at some videos --->

I've tried to browse through the product being offered by the Internet Lifestyle Network and it seems to be like a Pyramid Scheme/affiliate scheme wherein you get paid if you refer people to the site who make a purchase.

But before you get into the program, you must pay yourself. They say that training materials would be available to you upon paying. However, I'm skeptical with paying $50+ to such a program.

Have you ever become a member of this site? How did it go? Is it worth it?

2. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this site but I've heard of similar ones and before contemplating joining them myself I did some research and discovered that most of them are pyramid schemes. I wouldn't waste my money on that type of site. I would try and find sites that are more of a sure thing money wise.

3. PhilA

PhilAMember

Threads:
    I had not heard of this specific site before. I have seen several similar ones however, they are all a bit of a scam and don't have a lot to offer. There is no reason why you should be giving any money over to sites like this, you will not get any return for it. If you want a blog or a website, do a little research and learn how to set one up properly yourself is my advice.

4. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630Banned

Threads:
    I've never heard of this one in particular. Although it really seems to be just a classic pyramid scheme, just like the most of its type.