What feature would you change on your face?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by TuRon Davis • Sep 10, 2014.

1. TuRon Davis

TuRon DavisActive Member

Threads:
    If I could change anything on my face it would be nothing. I think I'm find just the way God made me. However, I think we all have some sort of insecurity and self conscience feature when we look into the mirror. Would you ever consider going under the knife to perfect a feature that you think would enhance your looks? I would be scared of thing turning out disastrous.

2. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    If I knew 100% that there would be no side effects, it would definitely be my eyebags. I'm satisfied with what I am actually blessed. Those eyebags where my own doing from lack of sleep and abuse of computer usage.

3. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Not really a facial feature but I guess it counts, but I would love to even out my the skin tone on face. I made this huge mistake of going out in the sun with no sun screen or anything and I got some nasty tanning on face and neck area.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My nose! I have a slight bump in it from a sporting accident when I was young and I have a better left profile than my right. It's no that bad, but enough for me to notice, but I wouldn't have surgery as I can't stand the thought of pain and hospitals. I would like blue eyes, but with my coloring it would look strange. Again, I could use contacts, but I am not a fan of putting things in my eyes either.

5. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I hate my face but I wouldn't change it except for that. You get dark circles so easily and it's a nuisance to use the eye stuff I have everytime.

6. mariee

marieeActive Member

Threads:
    No, I wouldn't go under the knife to change anything in my face. But if I could make my acne go away forever I would. Also I would like laser to get rid of a little bit of facial hair instead of waxing.

7. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I only recently started noticing that my nose is a little bit on the larger side so I guess I'd change that if I could. I don't want to get surgery for it though because I don't want to risk it since it works well as it is anyway and it's not really even that big. I'm alright with it but if I could magically make it smaller without any risk of complications or pain I'd definitely go for it.

8. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would love to say on my face. But the truth is, I would definitely change my nose. I don't have a big nose per say, but it is a little fat on the sides. I would just tweak it a little bit so would be slimmer, I think that would certainly make my whole face light up and look better. I guess I wouldn't completely change it, I would just make a minor improvement...

9. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I love my face and would never bother to change anything about it. However, if given a chance I would definitely remove the dark circles that I have developed over the years. I would love to know if there are any such things that will remove my dark circles permanently. Other than that I love my face and feel pretty blessed to have such a face. I do not use makeup, although I should use one to cover my dark circles, I am just too lazy.

10. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    I remember when I was a teen I wanted to change my nose because I thought it was too narrow and I didn't like it. Now, I don't mind my features. I always remember what Ashley Judd said in an interview back in 2004 for Vanity Fair. Ashley stated she had no interest in plastic surgery and will evolve the way nature meant for her to change. That's pretty much my motto. I have no qualms about people who do plastic surgery and so forth. If it makes you happy, then go for it.

11. JoshPosh

JoshPoshBanned

Threads:
    I think I would remove all of the little bumps around my eyes. They weren't there before, but with the big 4 0 coming, skin is not as youthful looking.

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think I would want to change anything to my face aside from the little double chin that I acquired from not being active. It shows when I look down. :D

I also would want to correct this little misaligned tooth though, it's a bit backward and not aligned with the rest of my teeth, but that's outside plastic surgery. It just needs braces.

13. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    I'm actually scared of surgeries and will never pay ridiculous amount to enhance or change the way I look. However, if it's free, no surgeries involved, or just for the sake of answering this topic - then I would say that I will change the color of my lips to natural red. I used to smoke a lot when I was young so it really darkened my lips. :(

14. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What I wish I could change about my face is that it shows my feelings too easily.
    My thoughts show on my face to the point where if I think about food and don't speak, my daughter will look at my face and say "Yeah, I'm hungry too."
    It's hard for me to lie ,or hide disappointment because my face is too obvious.
    If I see someone attractive, my filthy thoughts show on my face, which my college roomate used to make fun of. I would like to have a poker face so that I can lie and bluff like everyone else. If someone pisses me off, I can't help looking at them with the intense stare of a subway lunatic.

If I'm rehearsing a conversation in my head, I sometimes don't realize that I'm making the actual facial expressions as if I'm having the conversation in real life.
    People can see me thinking, and I don't like it.

15. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    Same here. Accidents are rough on noses.:)

All in all, though, I'm fairly happy with the skin I'm in and the face I stand behind. Plus I'm not fond of doctors when I really need one and am not about to seek one out just because I think it might make me look better.

I have a friend who had everything lifted from her breasts up a couple of years ago. The work turned out nice. Very subtle. Before she healed up though she looked like she'd been in a horrible accident and felt like it, too. Definitely not minor surgery no matter what they tell you and I think you'd have to REALLY want to do it before it would be worth it.

16. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have always thought myself to be fairly attractive. As I have gotten older, I seem to have come into my beauty more and more. But with maturity, I seem to have developed these two dark lines by my mouth?? It looks like a bruise almost, and they seem to be getting darker?? I'd get rid of them.

17. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    I like my face for the most part, but I think a little nose sculpting couldn't hurt things. I have been called pretty my whole life and I do not want to sound narcissistic, but my nose has bothered me a bit since I was a kid. I think it is a little too wide. Other than that I like my face.

18. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    It might sound a bit odd but I would like to at least briefly change my ability to grow a beard! I simply can't do it - I just have these wispy things wear hair is meant to be. I've been trying to grow a beard and tash for about two weeks now and it's still looking pitiful. Tomorrow the wisps come off!

19. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    I do not want to change anything in my face. I quite contented with it however i want to improve the pores in my face and in my nose. My face is a little bit oil and my pores are quite visible. I want to tighten them and to have a minimal oil in my skin.

20. TommyVercetti

TommyVercettiActive Member

Threads:
    When I think about it, not a thing. I already married my one true love using my face, and I already have three kids with her. I don't want to jeopardize that. ;)