What Have You Gotten for Free with Coupons?

Discussion in Coupons started by LindaKay • May 6, 2013.

1. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    Okay, so we all know that saving a few bucks is always a good thing. However, my favorite part of couponing is getting things for FREE! What have you gotten for free? I have gotten...

10 packs of Zyrtec
    10 "Feminine products" from Poise
    15 (or 20...can't remember for sure) Brut deodorants
    30 different types of Maybelline makeup -- eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick, lipgloss
    4 Packs of Sargento Cheese
    3 Rolls of Pillsbury Grands biscuits

And a few more, and I'm always looking for new ways to score free stuff.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The most recent thing I got for free was a bottle of Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy shampoo.
    CVS had an instant coupon for $4.99 and the shampoo was on sale for $4.99, making it free.
    It's hard to get free things in Florida because they don't double coupons here.

3. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    Mother's Day is coming, I believe there must be some online stores are operating activities, probably free samples, at least discount for items. so we can pay attention to some stores. :eek:

4. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know of any stores that double coupons here either. I hate it. :( One of my favorite places to coupon is at Dollar Tree. As long as you watch the sizes, it's easy to find $1 off coupons for different products there, etc. That's how I got a lot of my stuff. You can sometimes snag free stuff at Walmart too, but the cashiers there are always butts about coupons. :(