What Is A Cheap Website To Buy Bras And Panties From?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by suegiplaye • Jul 18, 2015.

1. suegiplaye

suegiplayeMember

Threads:
    I hate buying bras from the stores. I just feel like a bunch of people touched it before I got to touch it. Gross! I would rather buy them online. I brought it from Walmart online before but it was the same price that they sell it at the store. Does anyone know any cheap place I can buy bras and panties from?

2. Liv6

Liv6Member

Threads:
    I usually just shop JCPenney for cheap intimate wear during their sale seasons, but lately even their prices have been skyrocketing. However, I was recently recommended by a friend to sign up for the Victoria's Secret as you can sometimes get $10 off bras or coupons for free panties in your inbox. I'd highly recommend doing this; both can run pretty expensive at the store itself. Hope that helps!

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I depends how cheap you want them and what size? Forever 21 can be really cheap and you can order online, though I don't mind buying in store as the multi buys are really cheap and still good quality. Bras are much harder and it depends on your size. If you are an easy to buy size then you can find discounts on most department store sites like Macy's, but some people need specific bras ( I am GG) so they can't always shop online.

4. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I would try Forever 21 like @Theo@Theo said because I'm sure that they would have some good deals there. For the most part they are pretty cheap to start with, so I"m sure that if you checked out the section then you would be able to find something. Another place you could try would be H&M, because I think that they do sell bras there, but I'm not positive. I don't buy from there, but I thought that they did sell them online.

5. suegiplaye

suegiplayeMember

Threads:
    Thanks everyone for your replies. I will try Forever 21. The only reason I have refused to go there is because I have never received an interview from them. I applied to the one at my mall and they never called me back. Sounds crazy, but yeah I will let go of my pride and check out their bras and panties.

6. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    For regular sizes, Victoria Secret with coupons or Forever 21, Rue.
    For plus sizes... anyone have any suggestions? I love Cacique but it's SO expensive!

7. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I use eBay, especially for panties. You can find amazing bargains on panties there. Bras are a little harder since you have to be sure you are getting the right size, but if you already know what you want, that's where I'd go.

8. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is exactly the problem I have, too. I have an odd size and really struggle to find reasonably priced, quality bras. At 32 E, a lot of well known stores from where I can I could get them cheap don't carry those sizes. I tend to get mine from Marks and Spencer, Bravissimo or La Senza, which all carry supersize bras too. These are all UK store though, I'm not sure if they are available to buy via their websites or if they ship worldwide. It's very good quality underwear, and not over the top expensive. They also do very good sales.

9. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My suggestion would be to have a look at the branded goods and see if they are available from a reseller on eBay or Amazon. You can often get some great discounts like this.

@Lushlala@Lushlala, I love M&S bras too, you just can't beat them. You can often find the previous season's range selling on eBay, usually labelled as "ex-M&S" or such.

10. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:

Thanks, missbishi! You know, since I moved from England, I sometimes forget about the fantastic outlet/reseller offers on eBay! It's a bit of a hassle, as I have to order them and send them to my mum in law's address, who then sends them out to me. But it's so well worth it. It's such a shame that they don't always ship directly to Botswana :(

11. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    What about Target? Target sometimes has panties and bras for a pretty good price.

With panties I wouldn't mind going cheap but I'd rather splurge on a good, expensive bra and have it hold up (literally and figuratively) for a long time. And I'm not too concerned about buying the panties and bras in stores; usually when I come back home I just toss them in the laundry basket so they get washed before I even wear them.

12. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love getting the cotton panties from Victoria's Secret when they are on the semi annual sale. They get really cheap during the sale. I don't find that the bras get as cheap as the panties. I don't enjoy getting bras online because I like trying them on before buying. Bras are tricky, you never know when they will fit you well.

13. tasxx

tasxxMember

Threads:
    I really like buying bras at Walmart (both in store and online) They have a pretty good collection and the bras they care are good quality. Plus I find that they have really cute brands. I have a small chest so the walmart I went to today didn't carry any in my size (32A) so instead I picked up 5 bras for ~$17 in 34A. I didn't try them on in store but as soon as I did at home, I found that they fit perfectly. I bought four t-shirt bras and 1 push up and I love them all. I definitely recommend it.

14. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    Do any other ladies find that the cute prints only come in certain sizes, and as you go up in certain sizes the "cuteness" of it decreases...maybe I'm just shopping in the wrong store or something!!

15. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    If you know your size it is super easy to buy from Victoria's Secret online, if you want packages from Hanes or Fruit of the Loom then Walmart.com or Aamzon.com. I find that kmart is very pricey for online underwear.

16. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    For bras, I recommend Hanes all the time. They have an online store as well. I just find their non-wire bras super comfortable and well-fitting. They got nice form, as if you're wearing a wired bra even though you're really not. The downside is that they don't have those cute designs like La Senza or Victoria's Secret have. They're kind of on the classic side.

For panties, I would also recommend Hanes. They got some nice cotton ones that are really strong and held up in the washing machine. Otherwise, you can just buy from VS, when in sale, they're kind of affordable especially online.

Good luck!

17. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I like Jockey for panties. I usually go to the outlets and stock up. The prices there are much better than at the stores. I like to get bras at Sears when they have their sale days. I can usually get Playtex bras for under $20. I think it's hard to find certain sizes of bras and be inexpensive. For example I'm a 34A and I find that selection can be limited and I end up paying full price for bras. Although I just checked out Forever 21 and they have a good selection in my size so I might be trying on some.

18. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    I always buy my bras from Aerie, but panties I'm not really picky about. Either way, I wait until I find a store that I like and they are having a big sale on either item. Bras are just something that I can't go cheap on. I have a decent sized chest and cheap bras never last.

19. Jenifer

JeniferNew Member

Threads:
    You should try this site I love it prancingpanties.myshopify.com Panties, bras, sets accessories. Trendy things. Affordable