What is ideal for my office?

Discussion in Office Supplies started by Jatelo2 • Dec 22, 2012.

1. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I'm planning to set up a small office with four computers but would like to see improved accessibility within the office. What type of office table is ideal for me and where can I get great discounts?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Are you wanting all four computer systems on the same table?

Are you wanting them with dividers so that there are individual work stations?

Or are they all for you, and you want them lined up and accessible across a wall, for example?

3. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Jessi has a valid point here in asking you these questions. You really need to sit down and decide what type of office layout you want. Do you want dividers where each person has their own individual area, just be forewarned this could cost more money though to have such a layout. So, maybe its something to consider in the future. Right now a large sturdy table in the middle of a room that can keep all four computers might work just as well. Some of things to keep in mind though, will there be at least one printer, this could require a table as well. What about a scanner, once again it will require a spot on the table or a small table too. My advice to you is sit down and think of the things you want for this office. Then go to a place such as officemax, or Staples and talk to a representative there. They could no doubt answer your questions about the ideal furniture needed to start up your business without spending too much.

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Although the questions that were brought up earlier about the type of space or table you are looking for is unknown, I still
    have a few suggestions on where to buy. I would recommend to check stores like ikea because the quality is very nice for several products
    and it will really with organization as well.