What is the best gift you ever received from your spouse

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by zoeysmama2011 • May 2, 2013.

1. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    What is the best gift you ever relieved from your spouse? Jewelry, a day ar the spa, an antique item, or just their time? The best gift I received from my fiancé was my blue diamond promise ring. It showed his commitment to me even though we were young and he has kept his promise so far, as we are engaged and getting married in July.

So lets hear it! What's the best gift your spouse or significant other gifted you?

2. taskeinc

taskeincMember

Threads:
    Since me and my ex-spouse were not married that long, a little under 6 years, I really didn't get that many gifts. One gift that she purchased for me, as a Xmas present, was a leather brief case with a combination lock on each end of the case. I was excited to receive the gift, it was burgundy leather, very nice. I inadvertently told her, in my excitement, what I would set the combination to, my birthday. Over the next several months, she would begin to go through said briefcase because I would notice that things were not arranged as I had previously arranged them. I set a trap for her one day by placing a picture of a woman, that I didn't even know, in the briefcase. The very next time we had one of our rather heated arguments, she mentioned the picture... She was COLD BUSTED. Needless to say, we had no trust in one another, and within a year or so, the marriage was OVER. Of course, the gift had nothing to do with it, just thought I'd share the story..

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    The best gift for me would aw to be a clarosonic.
    I have always wanted this little tool because I have always been very addicted to good skin are products so when I saw this I was just in awe and wanted it ever since. I can't even begin to say how much it has changed my life since I have been using it. It has not only helped my skin but helped my confidence level as well.

4. kshultz06082

kshultz06082New Member

Threads:
    My immediate thought was to say "my children", but I don't think this is what you were looking for. The sweetest gift was one he gave me while we were dating. He worked nights and went to school during the day, so what little time we had together was precious to me. One day before he left for work, I told him that I missed his hugs and kisses when we were not together. The next day, he bought me a bag of Hershey Kisses and a bag of Hershey Hugs. This way, I could still have hugs and kisses from him when he wasn't there.

5. brittanyt28

brittanyt28Member

Threads:
    The best gift I ever received from my spouse is a ring. He proposed to me on christmas eve. We are still engages but in no hurry to get married. I love him, he's so sweet. Also, he makes me the best egg sandwiches, so I get great gifts from him by him just being him.

6. burdianex

burdianexNew Member

Threads:
    A nice picture frame or photo album with pictures of you guys together. Some frames have it to where you can record yourself, so every time he presses a button, he can see your picture and hear a cute message you recorded yourself. They also can be engraved.

7. smilekill

smilekillNew Member

Threads:
    not a single gift till now

8. Clightted

ClighttedNew Member

Threads:
    a simple couple clothes but it mean everything ;)

9. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Well, aside from all my rings I really love all of my guitars & my canon :). I've done SO much with them and still use them all the time.

10. rebeccalj278

rebeccalj278New Member

Threads:
    The best gift that my spouse gave to me was a beautiful white gold heart necklace on my graduation a few years back. Moving forward, was another wonderful gift. He knew that I was drained out from working so much, so he took me to have an hour message where I was able to relax and enjoy some soft refreshing music. :D

11. hellspawn

hellspawnNew Member

Threads:
    on my 30th birthday, my girl contacted all my friends to put some money together and have me jump out of a plane.

#11Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  12. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The best gift my ex ever got me was the original Xbox when it was still a new console on the market and I wanted one very badly. I still have all my Xbox stuff, so the video games outlasted the relationship.

13. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    The best gift I have ever received from my wife was a marriage ring, which I LOVE it so much! I was surprised that she brought me to the store and asked me to pick for a ring.