What Is The Best Overnight Bag?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Lena51 • Nov 6, 2012.

1. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I am looking for a good overnight bag to carry when I am going to be gone for the weekend or even overnight. I want one with the rollers and that is light weight to pick-up and carry up some stairs if I have to. I have arthritis in my shoulders, neck, back and hands and I need something that is going to be easy for me to travel with and won't be hurting when I get there, so I can half way enjoy myself.

2. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    I love weekender bags that have shoulder straps and wheels. It makes traveling so much easier. Plus I hate checking bags in at the airport. I prefer knowing that when I get to my destination, I won't have to wait at baggage claim and I won't have to worry if my luggage has been lost, stolen, or flown to another city.

I don't have arthritis but I read that the Arthritis Foundation favorably reviewed Tutto Luggage. You can see the review by clicking:

. They have carry-ons in different colors and they are collapsible. Cool looking stuff. Their design looks really easy to move. And I've also read that Samsonite's Lightweight is great for people with arthritis. Unfortunately Samsonite doesn't have a weekender bag style. Their Lightweight line only has a suitcase style. The smallest one I saw is 19', if I remember correctly. They also have rolling duffle bags. But I didn't read any reviews on that.

3. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    That's great to know I will be checking them out because I am in a real need of something I can handle and that will be easy for me to carry. I am especially happy with the one that has wheels and straps on it. I will check with the Arthritis Foundation to see what I like about the Tutto Luggage. I have been looking and didn't know what would fit me and my Arthritis. I will check it out and I much appreciate it. Thanks!