What Is The Best Priced And Most Effective Eyelash Curler?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Adrianna • Jul 3, 2015.

1. Adrianna

AdriannaNew Member

Threads:
    Shiseido's is around $20-$30. Anyone have any curlers that cost less. This one has a really flat metal section that your lashes get pressed up against to make them really stand out.

2. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I would say Elf has a pretty good one, and it's a lot cheaper. I'm pretty sure that their eyelash curler is around $5, but it might be less. I usually get a lot of products from them just because they are so cheap. I mean you can't go wrong with something like that. I am thinking about getting another one just because they are so cheap, and you never know when you will need it.

3. surlaw

surlawMember

Threads:
    I'd have to agree with Danielle. I got Elf's eyelash curler for about $3 at an Old Navy early this year, and it certainly hasn't done me wrong. Of all the cosmetic tools you purchase, an eyelash curler ought not be the one you spend the most money on. Eyelash curling results don't come so much from the curler itself, but the way that you curl your eyelashes (it's all in the technique!) and how quickly you set them with mascara.

Elf has a "Free Shipping with No Minimum Purchase with first-time e-mail signup." offer right now, and their eyelash curler is going for a single dollar (

), so I'd head there if you're still looking. (P.S. I wouldn't be too swayed by the reviews - most people only review products they have an issue with, and most of the negative reviews just received products damaged in transit, which you can always get refunded.)