What is the best site to buy some clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by MrWriter • May 18, 2012.

1. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My top recommendations would have to be Macys, Uniqlo, as well as zappos. All of these stores have sales all the time which makes it easier to buy quality instead of quantity. The winter coats as well as any type of other coat will most likely last you a few years right off the bat. I hope you find what you are looking for with my suggestions!

2. vashk

vashkNew Member

Threads:
    Fashionnova.com is the best site for people to shop their clothes. It has trendy pieces that are attainable for any size or shape. at the same time, the site offers clothes at an affordable price in terms of purchase and even shipping expenses. It offers delivery services to make sure that purchased good reach the intended client and also has a lot of offers for different clothes in different timelines. I would recommend it to anyone interest in classy, simple trendy pieces.
    Other online shops include Topman.com for the gents. TopShop for ladies, Misguided, Instyle and even romwe.com.

3. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Myself has been trying to figure a preferred site from which I may be able to get a wide variety of clothes at reasonable prices and at the proper fit. The problem that I have to face is that there are so many sites that advertise attractive clothes but the information coming for the site review is probably that the clothes a not really as great as they may appear to be in the advertisement and there may also serious size issues. You may order a size and what you receive might be otherwise than the normal standard. There are also instances where some sites may be offering a garment with a price range from a low to a higher price range which is somewhat confusing and has you wondering why the stepped level in pricing for the same garment. Maybe someone here may be able to recommend a few reliable sites that offer a reasonable price and US standard size regime.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    As long as you pay with Paypal then for sure you're purchases are safe, it's just a matter of fnding the perfect store to suit your type. I think Ebay, Amazon, and the direct stores of clothing brands are the ideal places to shop clothes from.

5. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    Zaful.com has some great quality clothings at an affordable and reasonable price. Bought some clothings and accessories a bunch of times and Zaful didn't even disappoint me once. They also have huge discounts every month so this online shop is my go-to online clothing store.

6. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I have an account on Zaful, however, I have never bought any items from zaful. I use zaful affiliate program on my blog. sadly, I have not been able to sell any zaful products. I think zaful's products are little bit pricey compared to other shopping sites.

7. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I hate to repeat the obvious answer but for me Amazon is really the extent. If it comes to the styles though there are probably some better options, but price wise it is usually up there with the best.

8. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One site I really like is walmart.com for you can have in-store pick-up too as well as shipped to your address. Be careful though I just found out today walmart doesn't accept any returns unless you have a receipt now...it's been this way for 2 months I found out today. When purchasing you got to find out what the return policy is so you don't get stuck. Walmart has good prices on clothes and rollbacks at times too so you save even more money.

9. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I woud say these days that Walmart or Amazon are the best online places to buy clothes. I see Walmart has bought some of these online retailers like Modcloth,Bonabos, and Moosejaw. Also Walmart bought Jet.com-a big powerhouse, as far as online retailers go-so these are the two online stores that I buy clothes on.

10. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    There is quite a number of online platforms where you can purchase clothes. The most common ones include Amazon and eBay. I personally have not tried eBay, but from its reviews anyone can conclude it is a good online shop. I have however bought many fashions and other things using Amazon, and the experience has always been good. They are very trustworthy and they mean what they say. The delivery of the products is fast and they sometimes offer discounts to their most trusted customers.

11. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I think it'd be reasonable to make use of the clothing sites. These days there are plenty. Though it's hard to say which sites are good. And which sites are good in that case. I'd say even the Amazon seems to be good in many ways. You just have to work around in that case with that part.

12. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    I buy clothes from online retail stores we've got here and the amazing discounts that comes with the items that I always get is mind blowing. It's all about recognizing the best site and going with them.

@Bolt@Bolt I've heard good news about shopping on eBay and in as much as I think it is a great site to shop with, one should have to consider that the cost of shipping it down to my country will be expensive.

#32Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2018
  13. JOHN MATTHEW

JOHN MATTHEWNew Member

Threads:
    You should be careful while buying yoga and exercise clothes. If you want to shop for exercise pants and accessories, I would recommend Siddhiwear harem pants. Bamboo made these pants are soft, stretchable, environmentally-friendly and extremely comfortable.

14. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I would like to prefer to check once

. It will help you for sure.