What Is the Fastest Internet Service Provider that you Have Used?

Discussion in Internet Broadband Access started by jodiann12 • Oct 10, 2013.

1. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    The fastest Internet connection which is available in my country is provided by a company called Flow. They have a package on the market that's called Flow Ultra. That's the fastest Internet package in the country right now. It costs a little bit over a US$100, but it's a DSL connection, and it's not mobile. However, it's still better than the connection which I currently have, which can be rather slow at time, and it's from a company called Digicel, but the advantage of having that one is that it's mobile. So, what's the fastest Internet Service Provider have you used?

2. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I have a good deal with Cox for my cable and phone but I think ATT was faster for my connection...despite all the advertising Cox does about being fastest.

3. mccanono

mccanonoMember

Threads:
    Well, at home, our internet speed is just 2Mbps. But when I'm at work, my downloads would even go up to 9Mbps. So downloading a 1GB takes probably less than 10 minutes.

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The fastest internet provider I have had is Fedility i'm not sure if it's many places I had never heard of it until I got to OK but I love it, it's pretty cheap and it's extremely fast it's perfect for gamers like xbox live and what not.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In the US I consider the fastest to be Comcast. The internet is very fast and will rarely have issues or not working. In general, they also have the best customer service - at least from my experience while I had it.

6. Collin1000

Collin1000Member

Threads:
    Verizon FiOS out here is pretty fast and it's also reasonably priced. Sure, you can get a business line from the cable company, but that's a lot of $$$ - FiOS delivers a pretty good speed for a very good price.

7. fancy

fancyMember

Threads:
    Access Kenya is known as the best and fastest internet service provider around here. Quite a number of its subscribers like I recommend it for many reasons. Generally it has a pretty stable service besides a reliable customer service. As well its speed is high enough for customers like me who do not do much downloading though not always the best for residential and commercial clients. Well though reliable and speedy, it’s usually very costly and not everyone would recommend its price tag.

8. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    The fastest internet service provider that I have used was Qwest, which was the previous name of the company in which now called Century Link. I have chosen the lowest internet speed, which it was still fast for me. Century Link is now the new name of Qwest, which still offers fast internet service depending on the location. I don't have it anymore because I usually use my phone's internet. Plus, I work everyday, which I don't have time to spend all day at home surfing on internet.