What is the importance of the keywords in SEO?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Madeeha007 • Feb 19, 2013.

1. Madeeha007

Madeeha007Banned

Threads:
    Hi Everyone!!

I have selected many keywords for my website but not getting good improvement.
    My selected keywords are not growing anymore.
    Can you please help me and suggest the best to work on?

Thank you!!

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    Are the posts on your blog keyword dense? There seems a movement against keyword stuffing these days, and posts which are very keyword heavy don't perform well with search engines. Your chosen keywords should be sprinkled through the articles so they read naturally and don't break up the flow of the piece. Then your readers will be happy, and the posts will appear on the early pages of searches.

The best advice I was given on keyword choice was to imagine the search phrase I would use if looking for a particular piece of information, then use that phrase no more than once in each paragraph of the article. It works for me.

3. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    Perhaps this isn't the best place to find advice on this subject, but it is worth the attempt. Today, the significance of the keywords is under discussion. Everything depends on the type of project you have in mind. Each item requires special behavior and you must choose the words that best suit the thrust of the article. However, the content of our article may not have a link with the main Google search. For this reason, we must intelligently combine the content of our work online with those words that attract visitors. There are many sites where you can find specific information on this subject. Sandra Piddock's comment is very practical. :D

4. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Keywords serve two purposes: the first is to help potential visitors find your web site when they are searching topics related to what you are posting. The second has to do with ads when you have targeted ads displayed on your site's pages.

You want your main keyword to be visible early on in the first paragraph, and to appear no more than once in each other paragraph that follows. The length of you posts will also be a factor in determining your keyword density. In short posts you won't mention the keyword quite as often, and in long posts you will use synonyms so as to not overdo it.

5. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    Also need such advice. Learned it.

6. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Keywords is important as it brings traffic to your websites or blogs. Just make sure to use the right keywords.

7. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Is your website ranking well? The make money online is a very, very competitive niche. It's hard to rank for certain keywords. It could be that you're getting killed my the competition.

8. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Might wanna focus on 5 or 6 keywords and place them in your site in as many places as possible. That seems to be the blueprint to follow these days.

9. Lee

LeeNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, to reinforce - DO NOT OVERDO IT!

Too many key words will see your page preform poorly!