What is the most inexpensive, but delicious energy drink?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by True2marie • Mar 29, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    When I am tired, at times, I consume an energy drink. The one I like the most is Kickstart by Mountain Dew. Although this beverage is pushed as a morning refreshment, it really is another type of energy drink. Also, since Kickstart has been on the market, the makers have been offering 'free' or '99 cent' deals.

MT-Kickstart-I-created.

2. ttchoubs

ttchoubsNew Member

Threads:
    Those 99 cent deals are actually pretty good. As for preferences, I usually drink rockstar as the taste is decent and they are usually for sale at a price of $3 for 2.

I have tried the dollar store drinks and they do not taste good at all. I would advise against buying those. Stick to the well-known brands.

3. dorann

dorannMember

Threads:
    I have tried those Kickstart energy drinks before but I didn't like them at all, I felt like they had a terrible after taste. The one that I like the most is Full Throttle as they taste really good and they are a lot cheaper than Red Bull.

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Just an idea, as long as you didn't mind the taste - you could make your own "energy" drink (high caffeine drink) pretty cheaply. Just brew your own iced tea, but brew it incredibly strong. It's less than $1.50 for a box of large tea bags, which can make about 6 gallons of iced tea. I started brewing mine extra strong, because I love using a lot of ice and the tea was becoming diluted as the ice melted. But if you don't use a ton of ice, a glass or two of that will have you pretty perked up. I actually have to chill out drinking it in the evenings because it will keep me up all night.