What is the remedy for back pain?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by akiii123 • Oct 11, 2014.

1. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I do not understand why I get back pain so easily and so quickly. It just that any action leads to a back pain. I am quite young and this pain worries me a lot. I have consulted quite a lot of doctors but nothing seems to help. I really do not understand why this occurs all the time for me. Any suggestions on how to reduce back pain?

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What do you do all day.. are you moving around? What sort of mattress do you sleep on, maybe you need to consider switching. Otherwise, I think most unexplained back pain is actually due to the organs. What is your diet like? Any other symptoms, whether you think they're symptoms or not, should also be considered. How are your teeth? Yup, even teeth can lead to organ issues, which can be referred to the back. Everything in our bodies is connected, once one area is effected, the rest can follow suit very quickly.

3. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    You may have a posture issue or tight muscles. Think about what movements tend to cause the pain and what tends to relieve it. If you can't figure it out yourself, see a chiropractor, they will be able to tell you if you have an alignment issue with your spine and treat it. If you have had a long term alignment issue you may also need physical therapy to strengthen the muscles in that area so they can support proper alignment so your spine doesn't keep slipping back to what it has been used to.

If you have slept on the same bed for a long time, try sleeping on the floor with just a pad. It is possible your mattress might not be supporting your spine properly and is causing strain to the ligaments.

4. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    How many hours do you usually sleep?
    I have found that the back really get's it when you don't get enough sleep. Like, I instantly ache...
    Also, what do you do for a living. Long hours sitting on a chair?

Hope you're better. Take care.

5. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Are you athletic? do you lift weights? Or are you overweight and are your bones weak? There could be several reasons why you have back pain but don't worry about it, with the right aid, your back pain will subside, I would recommend that you buy a heating pad, and buy a tub of Radian B or Bengay, Use the heating pad on your back at nights for about 30 minutes, after which, apply the cream from the Radian B or the Bengay ointment on the area of your back that you have frequent pains, you will also need to lose weight or stop weight lifting, if you do, your back pains will become less frequent if you continue to take care of yourself, all the very best! and I wish you good health.

6. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    If your back pain can't be remedied by balms or OTC pain killers, then you should go to the doctor. There might be something else with your back that need immediate medical attention. Before, my lower back was hurting a lot. I thought that that was just muscle strain. I found out that I had so many kidney stomn=