What is the weather like where you live right now?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Kaylah • Dec 18, 2013.

1. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    Right now, it is freezing cold where I live. Cold and snowy. I hate it and I can't wait for the winter to be over with. I am looking forward to spring and summer soooo much.

Is it cold where you are? What's your favorite season? My favorite season is of course, summer. I love WARMTH, not the cold and the snow.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I live in Miami, FL and it's normally hot, even on Christmas, but today it's been misty, foggy and windy. The sky has been gray all day and walking outside is like walking into a fine spray of water.
    I actually don't mind it because constant 90+ degree heat gets old fast.

3. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    Where I live the weather is very cold...one day it kinda warm and next day its freezing cold. The flu is so bad In my area that the hospitals are full. Real cold today though got to wear scarf and gloves

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm in Brazil, so it's boiling hot right now. We are right in the hottest days of summer around this time of the year, and it's hot even in the shade and with a fan on. My AC is broken, so until I get a new one I have to endure hot days and nights! It sucks, but I don't know if it's better or worse than the freezing cold. I guess at least when it's freezing cold you can put more clothes and jackets on, when it's hot as hell there is only so much clothing you can take off and still be able to be around people!

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

Right now here it is a beautiful day its not hot but it isn't cold either. The sun is out with a light breeze I love when the weather is like this it is perfect weather. My favorite season of course is summer I love the warmth and I love shorts and tank tops. :)

6. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    The Weather here in Louisiana where I live is very nice today, I can say it not cold today its very pleasant , my husband and I are cooking and aster that were taking the family fishing to the lake. Nice weather today I can say.

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My area is cold and dry. The temp is about 35 degrees. Winter is not my favorite time of the year, I am happy that our winters do not last very long compared to other areas. During the summer it is hot with high humidity. We go very winter to summer in the span of a few weeks. No spring to speak of here.

8. marvelousgirl

marvelousgirlBanned

Threads:
    At me city is -4 in celsius and everywhere is white many snow seeing from my window :D

9. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    The weather where I am, is pretty cold and it is a lot of snow coming down right now. Everyone is hoping for the warm weather that will be coming sooner than later. However I am not as much worried about it, because I am not a fan of warm weather really.

10. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    The weather here in eastern KY is very nasty! We are having a down pour right now and are under an ice storm until tomorrow night. We can expect quite a bit of ice and up to 4 inches of snow on top of that. We have power trucks from other states called in bc the news is predicting some really bad weather tonight.

11. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    Sort of warm in SoCal. It was cooler yesterday and rainy the days before which, was nice. Can't complain about weather here too much though after hearing about other parts of the world. :eek:

12. Eagle910

Eagle910Active Member

Threads:
    I live in North Carolina, and we don't have any seasons down here. It does not matter if it is Summer, Winter, Spring, Or Fall. The weather is always up, and down. it snowed twice in one week., 2 weeks ago. Now it is 75 degrees outside. Day, to day we never know what the weather is going to be like.

13. firelily99

firelily99New Member

Threads:
    I'm in Connecticut and it is really cold and has been since December. We have had frigid temps and stupid amounts of cold. Even now that we are in March we are still having below normal temps. Happily it will get up in the high 30's tomorrow so we can get out the shorts and bikinis!

14. Cara18

Cara18Member

Threads:
    It used to be really cold here but it has warmed up some. I am ready for spring I hate the winter so much. This may have been the worst winter yet. I'm jealous of people somewhere hot and warm like Miami.

15. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Still a nice cold winter in March. It's crazy but I refuse to complain. The truth is I prefer it tenfold to the summer. I cannot stand summer heat. It's so much more difficult to get cool than it is to get war. A blanket and a mug of tea is all I need on a winter night.

16. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    We are having one of those kind of days where it's super cloudy but not raining yet. It's cooler today, only 68 right now. Although it says 80 percent rain, it's not 80 percenting here quite yet. Maybe in the next couple of minutes.

17. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    After living for many years in a very humid and hot climate, I have recently moved to a country where the weather is very mild and dry. It is mostly sunny here, with cool mornings and occasionally some light rain, but all in all, it's perfect for me. I really look forward to experiencing four seasons again. For a long time I have only ever had a dry season and a wet season. I love seeing how the vegetation changes during the year, trees losing their leaves and mountains getting covered with snow.

18. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannonMember

Threads:
    It is pretty warm outside right now, so majority of my time is being spent indoors. I can't seem to get myself to enjoy the heat.

19. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I'm in Toronto, Ontario and its currently night. The weather has been beautiful for the past few days and right now its nice and cool. But who knows what tomorrow will bring, the weather here has been going on a roller coaster ride haha. My favourite season is Spring. I'm a Spring baby and I like when the weather is not too cold and not too hot. ^.^

20. SavvyGirl2014

SavvyGirl2014Member

Threads:
    Hot, hot, and more hot! I have actually appreciate the rain showers we have received lately. You would think that Sun and heat would be fun, but too much of it is enough to drive you crazy when you sweat just walking to the mailbox. I can't even straighten my hair because my hair will poof by mid-day or curls will pop up all over. I am definitely seeking some milder weather. Where is the best place to live where you can have a tame winter and a summer that isn't excessive with heat?