What is your day by day activity ?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by edvisual • Aug 30, 2012.

1. edvisual

edvisualBanned

Threads:
    What is your day by day activity? Your everyday routine..

I simply wake up early in the morning, wash myself, grab a bite and I`m off to work. After work, I come home, eat again, watch some TV, sometimes I call my friends to come over to my house and play on the PS3. When the sun goes down, I go out for a drink or in club or something and after that I come home and sleep. The next day, I start all over again

2. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    I wake up around 7:45. And then hit my puter. I search out stories for my website. Then sort them out and begin typing them up. Then I have to acquire images to go along with the stories before I post them to the main page. In between that, I also have to gather up stories that I get through my email, and review any movies I get sent in the mailbox. Or any major releases that are currently in theaters. I also do interviews with movie stars from time to time (basically whenever we can piece it together or they're available which is a difficult run around). Then I have to sort out those interviews, and prep them for the main site. And when I have time, I and a few others are modding/administrating our websites forum where people come to talk about movies. The only non-busy days for me are Saturday's and Sunday's really.

3. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I try to wake up before my kids most days so I can clean up a little or do anything for myself before they take my time. Then once I get them dressed, we have breakfast together, I get them entertained with something whether tv, reading or playing outside and I get to work for a couple of hours. After lunch I find something else for them to do while I get back to work for another couple of hours and that's how it goes most of the day. I work in short periods that way my kids don't get tired of me working all day and I still get to spend time with them.

4. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    I usually wake up and take a shower, then have breakfast and go to work. When I'm back from work in the evening, I usually listen to music, while checking facebook, etc. I play games or watch tv or read a book. Sometimes I go to the pub with friends after work. Come back home and goo to bed. I try not to do the same thing on consecutive days, except for the work hours.

5. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    I wake up at 6:00 AM and get myself ready, make breakfast for my husband and son, help my son get ready for school and then drop him off at school. I then come home to work on my WAH jobs that I have until 11:00 when I start making lunch for my husband. He comes home and we eat together. He leaves back to work and at 2:00 PM I head off to pick up my son from school. Then in the evening I make supper for the family. We watch TV together and do it all over again. Between all those times, I try to work as much as I can because I have two full time WAH jobs, not including the articles I have to write. Plus I have to find time to do housecleaning and laundry as well. I'm usually exhausted by the end of the week. The weekend is usually family time. We go out to the movies or rent a movie, go out to eat, or just go shopping. On Sunday, we go to church and relax the rest of the day.

6. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I wake up, eat grab something to drink. Then I go to work for a couple hours then I go school. Then I come home and eat then try to focus on my work but fall asleep. Then I am up all night trying to do homework.

7. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Mu usual daily routine is to wake up early, getting ready for school. I wold probably be in the school up to 5 PM. When I arrive home, I would work online for 3-4 hours. If I am still not sleepy I could read some lessons and some books. I usually sleep at around 12 MN or sometimes 1 AM. Basically that's just it.

8. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My normal schedule is to eat breakfast then get ready for school and then I like to come home and work.
    I then take a few hours every other day to study and to just catch up on any other things that I like to do. Usually every Friday I like to make time for myself so I do a manicure and pedicure and I like to take a nice long bath. This is pretty much my schedule every week!

9. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    I wake up at about 7 am, 8-9 am if I'm too tired to get up. I make myself breakfast, usually scrambled eggs or whatever I can dig out of my fridge. At 10 I go out, and come back at 5. Take a shower, eat dinner, and go on the computer until I have to go to sleep. A pretty typical day.

10. Klemens

KlemensNew Member

Threads:
    I will start from my end, I come from office 12:30 at night, then sleep after one hour, I get up 8 o clock in morning, Then after breakfast prepare me assignment and 11 o clock go for my java class. Come back from class 2 o clock and after some rest go for office 4 o clock.

11. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sounds like a good routine lol. Mine is mon tues and weds I get up around 8 or 9 with my kids feed them change them play for awhile than lay them down for a nap feed myself get ready for work get online for a bit than I go to work come home clean watch a little tv eat and go to bed. thurs and fri are my off days so on those day I do the same except when the kids are napping I get online to do some surveys and relax before they wake up get anything I need done like a shower or cleaning than I get my kids up change them feed them lunch play outside and spend all day with my kids sometimes we stay home if its a nice day we go out to the mall or park than I get home get them ready for bed lay them down than play xbox get online or watch tv than I go to bed sat and sun I get up at 7 am go to work get off come home do any cleaning or laundry that I need done than my kids get up from their nap and we spend the day together get them ready for bed and I go to bed than do it all over again.

12. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I guess all of us have certain routine that we follow on practically a daily basis. As for me, I get up around 6 am I watch a little TV I have breakfast. I think get online and start to work a few jobs that I do, then I do some writing on my current book. I then go to fix dinner around 3:30 and then after dinner, I may watch some TV then I go to bed. Oh and I will also do some laundry or house cleaning through out the day when needed. So, yes I have a pretty set routine.

13. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I usually wake up very late, have lunch and chill. Some people may call me a nobody because i don't do much for my life and i know that, but hey, at least i am always available to help my friends.

14. smilekill

smilekillNew Member

Threads:
    woke up at 6 and preparing for my job and after that in my office in the sytem spend eight hours and back to home go to sleep

15. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I get up at 9AM during the summer and after personal hygiene and coffee, I work a lot of hours on the computer selling on eBay and doing various jobs and tasks. In the evening I clean the house and do yard work if the grass is getting tall. I don't like to cut the grass during the hottest part of the day, so I save yard work for around 6PM. Then I make dinner for my daughter, dog and cat.
    After dinner, I get back to work on the computer.

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wake up at 8 am, and then I go out of the house by 10 am. I usually return around 7 pm, then after I eat dinner, I watch tv or go online then I sleep.

17. NadineTorres0910

NadineTorres0910New Member

Threads:
    Good to know there are people doing the same thing as i am.

18. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My daughter is back to school, so now I get up at 5AM, make her breakfast, iron her uniform, walk her to school, do my work-at-home jobs until it's time to pick her up, make her dinner, then do some listing on eBay.
    I get a minimal amount of sleep and then get up at 5AM the next day to do it all over again.

19. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I am a full time freelance writer, so my day to day routine can vary quite a lot. Usually, I am up and about between 7am and 8am, and I will take an hour or so to get ready, have my breakfast and check and reply to my emails. The first part of my day is always concerned with applying for new jobs, as I have to find new clients regularly. For every ten jobs that I apply for I am awarded one, so this means that it is vital that I get those applications in as soon as I possibly can after the jobs are posted. Then, I will crack on with whatever I have to do. Sometimes I will be proofreading a novel, and other times I will be writing articles. Whichever I choose, I generally take a break for lunch at about 12, but only for 20 minutes or so.

The afternoon is the same with regards to getting work done, and I make sure that I reply to emails at least every hour so that I know if anybody has asked me to do anything new or urgent. Usually, I will try to get out of the house and go for a walk mid afternoon, as it's good exercise and can help with my productivity. I also occasionally post on online forums (here I am) as a break from my serious writing, or when I have writer's block. It can help to get my mind back on task again.

I will finish at 5pm and will make a start on dinner, cook, eating then washing up, and I will then browse social networks for a short time, spend time with family and catch up on television or read a book. Then sleep and repeat! When the money has been good recently I can take some days off, and those are much more fun!