What is your favorite beach?

Discussion in Travel started by AB91000 • Apr 21, 2014.

1. AB91000

AB91000Active Member

Threads:
    Which American beach is your favorite to visit?

Unfortunately. I have not been able to visit many beaches in my life. The only beach that i ave visited is is Myrtle beach, and that is only because i live a few hours away from it. I love Myrtle beach, because the whole town is like one big amusement park.

There are lots of fun things to do, and nice places to go shopping. There is also an abundance of nice restaurants. They are extremely expensive,beach but they are nice. I can only afford to visit once a year.

Which beach is your favorite?

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know about American beaches, but if I ever came to the USA, I would definitely like to check out some places in Southern California.
    Here in Australia you are never far from a beach, unless you live inland. Most of the Australian population lives along the coastline. I have been very privileged to experience some of the most amazing beaches and reef islands on earth. One of my favourite places is the Great Barrier Reef.

3. ebby23

ebby23Member

Threads:
    I haven't visited many beaches except those close to my home which are about 5-10 mins away. However, I recently went to Daytona and had the opportunity to visit the beach there. I really enjoyed my time there because you can drive on the beach. Never experienced anything like that before and I had the time of my life.

4. lizzief79

lizzief79Active Member

Threads:
    I have only been to Florida in America (I am from the UK) so I guess I would have to say that. If the question had been my favorite beach in the world then I would have to say the beach next to my house. It is not the most beautiful in the world but I feel a sense of ownership over it. It looks out across morecambe bay and the stunning landscape of the hills and mountains of the Lake District.

5. Jrh2

Jrh2Member

Threads:
    I don't know about American beaches but where I live you are never more than two minutes away from a beach so I don't tend to go on beaches very often when I am away. If we go on a beach holiday we usually just stay around the hotel pool as the beaches are not usually as the beaches we have where I live in Guernsey.

6. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Bigger beaches: Destin Beach
    Smaller beaches Cape May, NJ
    La Jolla, CA

7. mariee

marieeActive Member

Threads:
    Puerto Rico has great beaches. The best ones are Flamenco in Culebra, Monserratte in Luquillo, Boquerón in Cabo Rojo, Sun Bay in Vieques. Personally I don't like Escambron Beach on San Juan, i find that being on the city it tends to get dirtier and I prefer to get away from the city when I'm going to the beach. There's one named Playa Sucia (dirty beach) in Cabo Rojo that's not dirty at all, it's beautiful and very natural, with white sand and clear water.

8. daren

darenMember

Threads:
    i like miami beach. miami seaquarium, jungle island, zoo miami, coral castle, tropical park and many other places are my favourite. there are many othe beaches too which i visited but i like miami more.

9. nolens

nolensNew Member

Threads:
    Beach is one of my most favourite places. I have visited many beaches during my trips of different countries.The best beach of Bangkok is Great Pool villa .About one year ago I visited with my family. We stayed here and we enjoyed alto. This is really big and pleasant Beach. We loved the location of the pool. The white sand and crystal clear water are comparable to other stunning beaches in Southern Thailand. This is the most impressive and attractive beach.

10. EvanCross19

EvanCross19Member

Threads:
    The beaches on the Gulf of Mexico are amazing. I worked on an island called Port Aransas, TX. The beach store that I worked at was literally right on the beach. I would work late into the night and then go walk down the beach while the beach was basically empty and free of tourists. The view, the smell, and the awesome breeze could keep me there all night. The people in that area are very laid back as well. I think that is a factor in considering which beach is your favorite.

11. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    I have been visiting many beaches in my life. I think they are the most attractive part of the tour. Recently I have come from

. There I visited Daytona Beach, Cocoa Beach on Florida's East Coast, New Symrna, Satellite Beach, St. Pete Beach on Florida's West Coast and Longboat Key. I found them very magnificent and lovely. Bali is one of my favorite beaches. I love to go there again and again. It gives the spectacular views of its surroundings. I think it is the best.