What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Candle?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by MrsJones • Jan 26, 2015.

1. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I love candles but I rarely get to buy them myself because I always get plenty as gifts. Some smell nice but by the time I get to burn them the scent is not very fragrant. Others are very fragrant and they last a long time. I get all sizes from tea lights to three wick candles. All different brands. If I had to choose I would request Woodwick candles. They last a long time and smell wonderful. They are not cheap and I haven't seen them on sale anywhere.

What brand of candle do you prefer?

2. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    M y favorite has to be the cinnamon apple Glade scented candle. I just love how quickly it changes the smell of my room. It like it just fills the room up in seconds.

3. blueeyes

blueeyesActive Member

Threads:
    I love candles too and get a lot of them as gifts. My favorite scent is vanilla or vanilla bean and at Christmas I received two large candles from the Bombay Company which smell awesome. They are definitely my new favorite brand because the scent does last really well.

4. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    The Glade candles are strongly scented. I love candles too, but I hate buying a candle, only to find that it has no scent when I burn it. I am going to check out the Bombay and Woodwick brands.
    I am concerned about the toxic fumes, so I am searching for natural candles. I want to enjoy the scent and ambiance without the hidden dangers. I saw a site called Jewelry in Candles, that is natural and has some enticing scents. The search is on.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy the Walmart scented candles because they're cheap and smell good but I love the smell of the Village Candle candles and the Harry & David candles. I buy them at TJ Maxx or Marshalls for $7 because I can't justify paying $15 for a candle.

6. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I was looking at a video and It said tat if you want to save money to freeze your candles (if you buy a lot). When use use them it will take longer to burn or melt. I thought that was a good tip to pass along. Is anyone one doing this, I wondered?