What Is Your Favorite Cable Channel Or Show?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by sidney • Apr 10, 2015.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For those of you who have cable, what is you favorite cable channel or tv show? As for me, I always tune in to Thrill, Animal Planet, Nat Geo Wild, Tru TV and CI. I particularly like Monsters And Mysteries from Thrill, Must Love Cats and My Cat From Hell from Animal Planet, and Storage Wars fromTru TV. How about you? Which cable channels or shows do you like?

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nat Geo (especially the Megastructures and Lonely Planet segments), Discovery, History Channel, Kix, HBO, Star Movies, Animax, Arirang, NHK and Star Sports are some of my favorite - ergo most watched - cable channels. Had I more time to spare, I'd have explored other channels, but in my current circumstances, I can only indulge in those channels I've mentioned earlier.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I love HBO so much because they are currently airing my favorite television show of all time which is the Game of Thrones. :D:cool: Also, I love Animax. :)

4. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    I love NatGeo because I really like science and nature stuffs. I also like discovery channel. I do watch HBO, Star World and Star Movies. I am also a fan of Animax and History Channel.