What is your favorite color?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by 003 • May 17, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't claim a color to be my favorite. I think all of them are the same. I really couldn't pitch a comparison among them. But I often find myself going for a stuff that has a color of a dark green. So maybe it's my favorite color. But I couldn't say that it's beautiful, more soothing, more cool than the other colors. Maybe it's because of my personality. I really can't explain why I go for the dark green colored stuff.

2. Jrh2

Jrh2Member

Threads:
    I like colour purple, not sure why but I just really like the colour

3. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite color would have to be blue. This is because I enjoy looking up at the sky. I also love to go to the beach and look at the water. This color calms me.

4. Kevin128672

Kevin128672Member

Threads:
    I don't really have a favorite color, but I do have a few. I love black, because it goes with pretty much every other color. I also like the color combination of blue and silver because they look amazing together!

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like several colors but my favorite is purple. I like all shades of purple, light purple to a dark plum like purple. The color just seems to make me happy. My second color would be a burnt orange type of rust color, I like the color on flowers, clothes and walls.

6. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have a favourite colour either. I use all of them and like all of them. But if anyone ever asks me then I usually say blue, I'm not sure why. I sometimes say brown, or purple.

7. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I know that its the most "girly-girl" colour out there, but I grew up loving this colour. I really like the colour pink. It is such a happy colour and things that generally taste good are pink as well (bubble gum). Its such a sweet colour. Though I also really like blue, baby blue to be exact. These colours are so pretty and they look really nice together as well :D

8. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    I love green. Rich deep greens, think emerald green, or Ireland. I don't care much for other colors mixed in, unless they are rich colors too. Blue greens of the sea are nice, as well as 'Mediterranean' colors mixed in. I don't care for yellow greens, ect.

9. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I feel drawn to red and orange. I find that those colours lighten and brighten my mood and make me feel more alert. In my flat I like warming colours such as washed out pinks and gentle shades of yellow. I can't abide pure white as I always get a headache if I am in an all white environment for too long. Perhaps it stems from me suffering snow blindness as a child.

10. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I was younger I liked red and yellow but as I grew up I started developing a taste for the cream. Initially I thought it was white I liked most but the more I saw of cream, the more I got to like it. And that's when I started getting myself cream-colored stuff only. You can't help but notice it if you were to meet me somewhere or pay me visit at my place. It's all cream.

11. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really know if these are colors, maybe shades but regardless, I love the colors black and white. Almost every pair of pants, shoes and shirts I own are all laced with black and white. I sometimes get mistaken for a goth or something which is kind of weird, but I don't really wear anything goth, just a black shirt and all black. I used to like the color red but I find it too chaotic and eye catching when I wear the color.

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My fave colors would be all shades of green and black. Gray and red would be my 2nd choices. I also like those neon colors, like the ones from the rainbow.

13. jewel777

jewel777Active Member

Threads:
    I like cool colors, like purple, blue and green, and assorted variations and blends of those colors, the brighter and more metallic the better. I used to have a really pretty pair of titanium earring that changed colors when the light shined on it from different angles. I also had a pair made out of a peacocks feather. Ever since then I've come to just love those jewel toned colors, I guess you would call them.

14. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have a super favorite color, but I love gold. A light champagne gold is so pretty in my opinion, I like it for make up, nail polish, paint and home accessories.

15. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My absolute favorite color is purple. Anyone who personally knows me knows that it's my favorite color. Many of my clothes are a shade of purple. I have purple accessories, purple pens, purple water bottle, etc. Even my website has a touch of purple. I do like some other clothes too, but purple is my favorite.

16. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    I like the coppery reddish colors. I can buy them at Walgreens or CVS. Ilike Revlon. It has been too expensive for me recently.

17. daleo717

daleo717Member

Threads:
    I love the color purple. When I was a teen in the 60's the color purple was very popular. I had a frilly blouse that was mauve and my boyfriend had purple jeans. I think it may remind me of the past and better day when I was a kid. I also think it is a color of royalty. Wearing purple make me feel good. Also may lovely flowers are purple--like a pansy.