What Is Your Favorite Cookie?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by TheViper • Nov 8, 2014.

1. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    There is a huge variety of cookies out there in the world. Heck, you could say that there are some that are creating new types of flavors each day. The one cookie that I always go back to and consider my favorite is the classic chocolate chip cookie. What is your favorite cookie to eat?

2. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I love Oreos especially the double filling. :) I don't like chocolate chip ones because I think that they are too boring. :p I also like graham cookies especially when dipped in cream.

3. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    I don't eat much cookies as often as I use to because I have to watch my sugar intake. But my favorite cookie is oatmeal cookies rom the Dad's brand. Te nutritional benefits of oatmeal itself are great, so what better than to have a few every now and again. Those cookies are also even more tasty when dipped in hot chocolate might I add.

4. jckobl

jckoblNew Member

Threads:
    Sometimes I like sugar cookies, sometimes I like chocolate chip cookies or chocolate cookies - It varies depending on the season, my mood, etc. One special thing I do love, though, is freezing cookies and then eating them. Something about the chill and then the sweet softness of them makes me feel good inside.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Anything with chocolate, especially double chocolate chips. I like Double chocolate Milanos as they do them in plain and milk chocolate too. The best cookies are when they are warm and gooey in the middle still. I also like buttery shortbread, but I don't like anything with cream fillings as they taste too artificial.

6. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    Cookies like OREOs are very sweet but tasty! I also have some other cookies in mind.. but I don't know it's name because it is mostly home baked.. LOL. Only OREO is the commercially popular cookies that comes to my mind. LOL.

7. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite cookies are the ones I make at home. :) I have bought any commercial cookies for a long time. There is a lady at my local farmer's market who makes lovely wholemeal cookies with coconut oil and stevia, and I often buy her tasty creations. But other than that, I don't even buy cookies at the health food store anymore, as often I find the ingredients disagreeable and causing allergic reactions in me.

8. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I like homemade or Trader Joe's cookie the best. My favorite is peanut butter chocolate chip. I also like the Mother's brand, especially the sandwich cookies. Overall, I like most cookies except anything with coconut. For some reason, they taste extra-good when I'm sick with a cold/

9. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    Girl Scout Cookies, specifically oatmeal raisin cookies. The thing I like most about it is the texture, because the oatmeal is on the consistency between a cookie and granola bar. Also, it's not as sweet as most cookies usually are made, which is a good thing for my teeth.

10. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I would go with butter cookies, or good old chocolate chip cookies (Famous Amos are my favorite) Although personally nothing beats freshly baked cookies in my opinion. Not a fan of Subway cookies though, they tend to be too sweet and oily.

11. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a tough one. I like cookies but I rarely buy those gourmet types you usually see in pastry shops or bakeries. Well, I've always loved chocolate chips since elementary so it's my all-time favorite. Plain oatmeal and oatmeal with Nips are cool too. Oreo's a classic and I'd be more than happy to gobble up an entire pack along with a glass of milk.

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Chip's Ahoy and Oreo are my favorite cookies, they taste good. Now that you mentioned it, I realized that it's been years since I ate them. I guess I will buy them next time I drop by the supermarket.

13. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I recently found a recipe for a s'mores style cookie and it was every bit as delicious as I expected it to be :). Two of my favorite flavors together with the chocolate and marshmallow, and super easy to make, too.

14. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I like chocolate chip cookies and Oreos but I'm honestly not that big of a fan of sweets especially cracker type ones. I do like the very soft chocolate chip cookies though and I usually eat a lot in one sitting if I'm really in the mood but that happens very rarely for me. I like cookies a lot more when incorporated with ice cream and my favorite one is cookies and cream flavor.

15. Serena

SerenaActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite cookies are homemade coconut cookies. They taste very delicious and are not sweetened with anything. I like the very subtle yet satisfying taste of them and I like the minimal ingredients used in them; fresh shredded coconut, coconut oil, water, and oat flour. The other thing that I like about these cookies are that both coconut and oats are healthy and beneficial for the body.

16. dandeliion

dandeliionMember

Threads:
    Russian tea cookies or Mexican wedding cookies. As far as I know, they're the same cookie but I hear people call them different things. They're freaking delicious and my first year of college, I ate one of those and a latte every single day for breakfast haha.

17. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    Basically I like cookies that are not chocolate flavored. I tried a lot of cookies of many flavors. Some like the ginger cookies taste funny, but after a while they taste quite good if they're not too sweet. Coconut flavored cookies and butter cookies are probably the best ones for tea time. Some cookies taste quite plain like the Verkade sand cookies. They look quite like some butter cookies, but the taste is actually pretty different. Sometimes my favorite is the Speculaas from Verkade and some other times I'll just have my own assorted cookies.

18. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite cookie is the one from momofuku with tons of stuff on it. It's full of pretzels, potato chips, chocolate chips, and other stuff. It's the perfect mix of salty and sweet. I tried to make them at home once and was only mildly successful.