What is your favorite eye cream?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Francy • May 23, 2014.

1. Francy

FrancyMember

Threads:
    What is your favorite eye cream? I've used the Mary Kay firming eye cream for years and love it. I've been reading up on coconut oil and there are quite a few "recipes" out there for a Diy eye cream using coconut oil. I have used a small amount and rubbed under my eyes for moisturization and it really does help. Using coconut oil for many skin related reason is an essential benefit and it works rather amazing.

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    For the day I use and absolutely love (though I wish I didn't because it is more than $80 for a bottle) Clarins super restorative total eye concentrate. My only complaint is the lack of SPF but it's doable. For the evening I am not as picky and tend to use whatever I have/is on sale. I tend to use Philosophy or ROC, but it doesn't matter to me. The coconut oil idea you mentioned sounds interesting and economical, but do you find it is too heavy for the delicate undereye area?

3. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    I make my own with fractured coconut oil, helicrysm and lavender essential oils. It is good for more than eye's. It's good for most all skin issues because of these essential oils in it. I also use it as a sunscreen. It could also be used as a deodorant. It's just a good basic blend for many things. Burns as well, etc.

4. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    I have not been using commercial-brand eye creams for many years now. I just dab a drop of virgin coconut oil on my ring finger and apply it around my eye area. It is also my facial moisturizer during cold months. VCO or virgin coconut oil is abundant in our country, therefore it is more economical to use regularly and my skin does not experience pimple break outs with VCO. Sometimes my mom gives me Oil of Olay Total Effects. It is only then that I use commercial brands.