What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by 003 • May 17, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate mint. It always tastes the same, fresh and appealing. I don't eat ice cream at all. I only do when the flavor is the chocolate mint, of any brand. I like it because of its chocolate flavor and the cooling feeling that the mint gives.

2. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    Oh wow, I can only pick one? ...I'm going to be bad and list them all. My very favorite ice cream flavors have got to be Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookie Dough, and Neopolitan. I do also like Ben and Jerrys "Milk and Cookies", "Chubby Hubby", "Half and Half" and "Everything But The...". I have a Ben and Jerry's Scoop Shop literally right across the street from my work, so sometimes I'll treat myself to a scoop or two on paydays. :D

I think the "Everything But The..." is my very favorite flavor that Ben and Jerry's sells; it's actually two different flavors combined! My favorite of "standard" flavors is probably Cookie Dough. It a classic and it's delicious!

3. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Peanut butter chocolate. Though any combination is okay, I prefer peanut butter ice cream with a chocolate fudge ribbon. As long as there's butterfat and minimal air used, I like any ice cream that does not have coconut or marshmallows.

4. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    My fave of all time is strawberry. But for the last 10 years or so it's been peanut butter. I also love mint. Right now I have in the freezer the peanut butter as one. And what is called intense white chocolate for another.

5. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    Can I pick two flavours? Because I'm equally crazy for both chocolate and mint flavours! When I was pregnant I had to have these two ice creams flavours a few times a week. But even before pregnancy I was already a lover of them. I dislike strawberry flavours by the way :D

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I prefer vanilla, but sometimes I'd want something topped or mixed into it when I get tired of plain, such as KitKat or Oreos or even caramel/fudge syrup. I mostly prefer just doing this instead of getting already flavored ones because I'm not really too fond of the complex flavors of some of them and I especially hate when they are filled with a lot of bits like nuts and marshmallows. I prefer to have just the texture of the ice cream itself and if I ever needed any additional ingredients then I'd prefer to just choose myself in any particular mood.

7. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Oh my goodness, my definite favourite ice cream flavour is mint chocolate chip! I know many people who say "ew" but I can't help myself I just adore the flavours that much! Baskin Robbin's take on it is really delicious and highly recommend that if you're looking for a new flavour to try, or even if you want to compare them with other brands. :)

8. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I also love mint chocolate chip! Sometimes I buy the white and chocolate half-and-half -- then, I eat the chocolate and BF eats the vanilla. I do like some of the more indulgent kinds, but I rarely ever eat them.

9. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I'm old school so I only prefer Vanilla and Chocolate. I tried others but nothing in particular bought me over. I absolutely hate strawberry ice cream because to me it tastes like cough syrup. Other memorable ones which I have tasted are honey dew and mango ice cream. I think both honey dew and mango taste great but in the end, I'll always go back to vanilla and chocolate.