What is your favorite jeans brand?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Francy • May 26, 2014.

1. Francy

FrancyMember

Threads:
    What is your favorite trending jeans brand? I have worn Silver Jeans almost my entire life! They have been my favorite up until recently. I bought a pair of Miss Me jeans and I absolutely love them! They're comfortable and sturdy. They seem like they're really going to hold up to the wear and tear and my busy lifestyle! I also like the look of Rock Revival and I like BKE's also, but Miss Me's got me! :)

So what is your favorite brand of jean and where do you shop for your jeans? Do you shop online or do you prefer to go to a store? If I've never worn them before and I need to try them on, then obviously I'm going to go to the clothing store. If I am buying the same brand and style, I will purchase them online because sometimes I can get a better deal!

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really have no favorite jeans brand, but I tend to buy Lee most often. Brand new Levi's tend to be expensive, but in thrift stores they can be quite cheap. I have never bought any clothing online because I need to try out the clothing first before buying them because it might not fit me.

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I like quite a few brands and with the exception of a few times, when I already knew the size and style I needed, I always purchase my jeans in store. I am hard to fit so I really need to try them on. For everyday jeans I am really liking Gap right now, they have so many different cuts, washes and lengths. For my nicer jeans I really like AG and Joe's Jeans. AGs and Joes are expensive but I think they're worth it because they're excellent quality.

4. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    I like Levis because I always find the style that I want there. I am not very fashionable when it comes to jeans. As long as it's the basic cut, I'm happy with it. I don't like those which have very low waist, although I also don't like the ones which are very high on the waist. I always find the perfect balance in Levis in terms of my preferences.

On the other hand, I have recently discovered how nice the jeans at Uniqlo are. I love the fabric and I like the fact that they can alter it for you for free. I have bought a few pairs last week for everyday wear.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think I have one! I love Express jeans and also some Old Navy ones that I own. But I'm not sure I would go as far as to say that those are my favorite brands because I've had jeans from other brands that I've loved before. I owned a pair by Gap I loved, and also some by H&M and Abercrombie. I'm not picky when it comes to brand of jeans... for me it's so hard to find a good looking comfortable pair of jeans that whenever I find them I'm just happy.

6. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand of jeans is Lee. They have some very nice cuts of jeans. I like jeans that hit at the waist or just below, and they have the best ones in my opinion. Plus, they are not too expensive. I don't like to wear low-waisted jeans. They just don't fit me properly, and I've tried many different brands.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Levi's but I buy them used or vintage, so I don't pay more than $10 a pair. Since I'm the sole breadwinner in my family, I have a mental block that keeps me from spending a lot of money on clothes because I have to pay bills and rent.

8. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't have a favorite brand and would mostly just buy whatever catches my attention at the time but I have a favorite pair of Levis jeans that I've been using for years. It's a classic style so it never looks outdated although there are many other styles that are more modern that I honestly prefer, but I still find my Levi's jeans to be very good and useful.

9. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Surprisingly, I don't have a favorite brand of jeans. What I normally do is buy whatever fits well and is priced reasonably. Also, I am a big fan of skirts and dresses. So, even in casual attire, I usually go for them. As for bottoms that are not skirts, I own a couple pair of jeans, track pants and capris.

10. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    I am a big fan of Levi Jeans. I have been since I was a little girl. They make quality jeans that fit every body type great. They last forever and have a classic look. I have some Levi jeans that have been in my collection for over a 8 years now.

11. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    I have really liked Carhart over the years...
    But when I shop for pants again we'll have to see. I'm growing out of the whole baggy pants thing so...
    Besides Levi, I don't even know any other regular jeans brands...