What is your Favorite Makeup Brand?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by winsomenotions • Mar 6, 2014.

1. winsomenotions

winsomenotionsMember

Threads:
    I know many people prefer to buy cheaper cosmetic products but I find that high end products end up being worth more in the long run. The higher quality means you use less product and you tend to be more careful with higher quality makeup. My favorite makeup brand is definitely Tarte. I would recommend Tarte to anyone looking for high end products worth the price. I use their blushes, bb creams, and recently purchased an eye shadow palette. Do you prefer drugstore makeup or high end? Of all makeup brands, which do you use most often and which do you find to be most consistently high quality?

2. erikao1o

erikao1oMember

Threads:
    I definitely prefer higher end makeup, but I think that everyone does! I find myself using: Benefit, NARS and Clinique the most. I really love Clinique's moisturizers and mascara. Benefit has some great brow products, and NARS has some great lipsticks that have amazing staying power. I would say that I definitely tend to remain loyal to brands that impress me. After I bought my first NARS lipstick, I would always go towards their counter at Sephora and take a look at their lipsticks first before exploring others.

3. samjane

samjaneNew Member

Threads:
    I love to use Avon cosmetics because they are cheap and of standard quality. Buying expensive cosmetic products is something that I can barely afford so I look for brands that are affordable and with product reliability. So far, Avon is my favorite.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love MAC! It's the brand that really excited me to shop, they always come out with new collections, their holiday collections are always stunning, they have the biggest variety out of any brand out there when it comes to lipsticks, lipglosses, eyeshadows, blushes, brushes, liners and such. The only part I think MAC lacks a little are face products. I love their concealers (Studio Finish is my favorite), and the Mineralized Skin Finish is my favorite powder to this day. However they don't have the best primers, foundations, face washes... this is a department they need to improve. They should invest on more hypoallergenic products, because many people have allergies to their face products. But for everything else I'm obsessed with MAC!