What is your favorite online store?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by daisiesndots • Apr 12, 2012.

1. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    Where do you shop most online? Did you have a really great experience somewhere? Maybe a bad experience?

I personally love to shop at Amazon.com. I shop there all the time. I do shop there less now that my free trial of Amazon Prime has ended. I haven't had the extra $39 to renew it but I sure do miss it! I loved being able to buy a good deal or something that I needed and it would be here in 2 days! I also like to shop on eBay but Amazon is my favorite.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon is my favorite too. I used to shop ebay a lot, but I just trust Amazon more. If I see something I like in the mall, I make a note of it and check to see if I can get it for a better price online. I can usually find what I'm looking for at Amazon. Even though I love Amazon, I prefer to buy my books at a local bookstore. It's getting harder though. Three bookstores in area have closed their doors within the last 12 months.

3. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    I usually shop on either eBay or bodybuilding.com :)

4. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    I like Amazon and Overstock.com! I use Ebay at times too! It really just depends on what I am looking for and who has the best deal! I'm all about saving money! I can't forget Walmart.com. Sometimes, the website has better deals then the store.

5. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I usually start with amazon. The shipping prices there are reasonable and it's a good way to one-stop shop. BUt I pretty much froogle everything before I buy to make sure I'm not missing a good deal somewhere.

6. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I forgot about Walmart.com! I recently bought a lot of furniture from them. We are buying a new house that has almost 3 times more space so we needed more furniture that we don't have room for now. And I found walmart to offer cheap furniture that will help us get started. I always check online for something I need if it isn't something that I need immediately!

7. MegaZx

MegaZxNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite online store was DealExtreme until they removed the Nintedo DS games that I used to purchase. I mainly order things off of Amazon now. Amazon has a very good customer service and they were able to help me on every issue that I had. I love their gift card function too, because I spent around $500 of Amazon gift cards that I got for free. They quickly shipped and they fixed over 10 items of my orders! Amazon is one of the best online stores that I have ever been to and since I don't really use Ebay, I don't know what deals I am missing on but until I find a better store than Amazon, then I would say Amazon is the best.

8. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    BuyInCoins is by far my favorite store. They don't have as many things as other stores but they have the lowest prices, great quality, very good customer service, amazingly fast shipping times, and they even take a photo of your package before shipping it. By far the best Chinese store out there.

I'm also a big fan of DealExtreme and FocalPrice for their great variety of items.

9. shanontherocks

shanontherocksNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite store is Kmart/mygofer. I used to do the Thursday Midnight Madness where mygofer would give out $5 of online credit if you complete the task. It really came in handy. I like that I can order things, like food, and pick them up in the store. I also like Amazon, as well. The last thing I bought was a potty for my daughter and received it really fast.

10. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I have bought most of my online purchases through Amazon or eBay. It depends on the product I am trying to buy. Usually, I prefer to go into a store and purchase an item. I don't think I am patient enough to wait for shipping, unless I have to!

11. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    I use Amazon the most, but I do not like to buy from personal sellers after I had a negative experience with one.

12. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I do not do a whole lot of shopping online, but when I do I stick with amazon.com. Usually there are great deals to be found, and I can always find whatever it is I am looking for. Up to this point, I have to have a bad experience with amazon.com, all of the sellers are prompt and communicate any problems quickly. The only time I had a problem, and it was not even a problem, was when I ordered some posters for my boyfriend. The original shipment was damaged and sent back to the seller, so I was contacted to be informed about the delay in shipment so a replacement product could be ordered for me. It delayed the shipment by two weeks, but I was the seller contacted me as soon as the company was aware of the problem.

13. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite by far is Newegg. Not to long ago, my favorite in that department was Amazon. But the electronics deals that Newegg have are just so hard to pass on. And they always come without tax or shipping for some reason. Not that I'm complaining.

14. lwyatt21

lwyatt21New Member

Threads:
    I love amazon. They tend to have the best prices, have superb customer service, free return shipping for most of their items, plus with my amazon prime subscription I can get free 2 day shipping for the things that I need quickly. I buy everything from dog food to diapers from amazon.

15. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I bought something from dealextreme a few years ago. But about 6 months or so after my last purchase from them, someone from that company hacked into my paypal and sent themselves $400 out of my bank account! I don't know how it happened but I haven't gone back to that site since! I have been too scared.

16. Some1else0

Some1else0Member

Threads:
    Amazon is amazing. You can get almost anything you want from them, for a great price. Combine it with Amazon Prime (if you're a frequent buyer) and get free 2 day shipping. That's a great deal. Amazon also has great customer service.
    The only thing I hate about Amazon is that you can't make purchases via PayPal...

17. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    Ebay.com. They have everythig and sometimes on very good prices. You can see how much you can trust the sellers and everything is great organized! I wanted to shop in Zara.com but last week I bought a shirt from their store in the Mall and it was much shorter than the picture in their online shop!

18. vxacid

vxacidNew Member

Threads:
    I also love Amazon! I personally do almost all my shopping there. The prices are good, the quality of used things is usually AMAZING, and the community (sellers) are very nice and considerate! Also, if you get an Amazon Kindle Fire (Amazing device, by the way) you get a MONTH of free Amazon Prime!

19. Stephanie

StephanieMember

Threads:
    I agree with most here. Amazon is usually my first choice and the most reliable.

2nd is Etsy. Etsy is where I go if I'm looking for a special gift or craft supplies. Their site is well put together and enjoyable to browse through. I like to give my business to individual designers and crafters when I can afford it.

20. taskeinc

taskeincMember

Threads:
    I'm in agreement with most of you, Amazon is the best place to shop because you can find pretty much anything you're looking for and ordering is secure. Also, delivery is pretty quick, even if you go the least expensive route. Another major benefit, whatever you're blogging about or whatever your website is about, you can join Amazon's Affiliate Program and not only get a discount on your own purchases but make money on the purchases of your site visitors. Every bit of advertising you have on your page can be linked to Amazon. It doesn't get any better than that .. Some writing communities like Squidoo, and a few others allow you to incorporate Amazon into your articles as well.