What Is Your Favorite Personalized Gift?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by H.C. Heartland • Jan 30, 2015.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I have just seen an advertisement on Groupon for personalized M&Ms; its $15.00 instead of $30.00 and the company is called, 'Mymms.com'. This got me to thinking about personalized gifts. I have never gotten candy personalized before but have done your typical watch, keychain and embroidered item. But it would seem there are many more options out there than there were before. My husbands favorite personalized item is a mug he got as a groomsman gift. What about you? Do you have a favorite personalized item?

2. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite personalized item is a crafted photo album. Good memories really last for a lifetime but having a tangible evidence of those memories are worth-keeping. This album was made by someone and carefully crafted with a theme that fits with the photos in it.

3. TommyVercetti

TommyVercettiActive Member

Threads:
    My wife recently gave me a leather wallet with my initials etched on the front. I love it and it looks very nice and classy.
    I also love those laser wood etchings that replicate photos. You can have any photo etched into a piece of wood and surprisingly it looks very nice as well

4. Flowerpower

FlowerpowerMember

Threads:
    My older sister likes to knit. On my birthday she made this little black coin purse with a zip to keep my loose change in, It may seem like a silly thing but she took time to make it look nice and made something cute and useful for me so it means a lot.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite personalized gift was from the Hershey's chocolate catalog. My ex ordered a solid chocolate computer with my name and a birthday message on the chocolate screen written in chocolate. He chose this gift because I love my computer and work online a lot.

6. IcyFirefly

IcyFireflyActive Member

Threads:
    I would love to get a personalize laptop, Apple prefer as they seems to run much better than Window. My children came together and got me an iPad, which I love. I work online, so it really is nice to put it in my bag and carry with me wherever I am.

7. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually don't like them, but if I had to have one, it would be a fountain pen. Something I could use and it would make sure no one could claim it as theirs or pinch it. I've had personalized items before and I find them annoying because I can't regift them or return them for a refund or exchange.

8. selina

selinaMember

Threads:
    For me gifts are always be the best reward given by our family members or friends. Mostly I like crafted gifts which shows creativity of person and last year my father gave me a small puppy pet dog in small basket, that was my favourite gift forever because I am a pet lover :)