What Is Your Favorite Rebate Or Shop And Earn Site?

Discussion in Coupons started by CasualGoofy • Mar 16, 2016.

1. CasualGoofy

CasualGoofyNew Member

Threads:
    For online shopping, I like to check on Swagbucks first and then consider DontPayFull.

I recently got an email from Swagbucks reminding me that I actually earned about $75 worth of points. Points in which I did redeemed such like Paypal and Amazon gift cards. I wasn't even that active, so earning anything is surprising.

I feel that this site is best if your favorite shops are such: Walmart, Groupon, Gap, Newegg (my go to for electronic purchase) , and eBags.

That's my ramble on what's my favorite shop and earn site, so what's yours?

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    My favourite Rebate or shop and earn site is BeFrugal. They started out as a coupon site and then expanded to cashback operations. They offer coupons, cashback and sweepstakes. They have a unique feature and they are the only site that offers a savings and a coupons guarantee or a 5% sign up bonus. They have the highest cashback rate set at 125%. The other positive and encouraging aspect is that they are international and one can sign up from 100 countries.

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use BeFrugal and Ebates. I've saved using both of them, and have also earned around $50 through Ebates. I also get some cash back via PayPal, based on purchases I've made using the PayPal debit card. I also follow various deals sites on Twitter, and have saved money over the years by clicking their links and purchasing some items I needed or wanted.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

My favorite is Savings Star. I like to click 95% of the coupons. I have earn rewards without even thinking about it. So far, I have $74 in my account. It’s a really easy method to earn cash by just clicking on things I buy and purchasing them at my favorite stores.

5. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks is splendid. They actually have a section where there are cashback offers against purchases and on top of that, you earn cash because of completing the offer. So here, you are not only saving but also earning. The only downside is that they don't pay in cash but through gift cards. I have also seen reviews on Ibotta and it ranks a close second.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like DontPayFull.com the best. I have ebates.com, but none of the deals are for me yet. I also have a plenti card and found that it doesn't really work for me.

7. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    Mypoints.com is my favorite. Especially, if you're a member of Bbzagent.com you get MyPoints for doing your Bzz work. Which, is just reviewing your free stuff. I almost have enough to cash out my points for $25 on PayPal and I've never even spent a dime through the site. I earned it all doing Bzz work and the bonus mail... which is viewing store ads.

8. NickJonathan98

NickJonathan98Member

Threads:
    I am also using Swagbucks since it has some very nice deals for cashbacks and tons of ways on how to use those cashback points apart from cash. Other than that there is a cashback reward program for my credit card which I am using occasionally when something good is on sale at a specific store with a great cashback percentage (e.g. 10%-20%).

9. yokislav

yokislavNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite one so far is TopCashBack. Sometimes I use eBates, but not often. First one is more useful to me since I shop a lot from China based webstores.

10. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't been earning as much via Ebates lately. I know they have a new feature where you can link your debit or credit card to your Ebates account, so you can get the money back while actually shopping in the stores, as well as online. I haven't done that yet. I need to look into it a bit more. I have seen a lot of mentions about TopCashBack lately, so I want to check that out, but it sounds as if it might be mainly for China based stores, so I'll have to see what the scope of the program is.