What Is Your Favorite Restaurant? Is It Local Or A Chain?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Ke Gordon • Aug 15, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are a lot of really good restaurants. I think the best one I have been to is Carmella's in Manassas VA. I love Italian food. Sadly, I was only there once. I think the restaurant that has a fantastic brunch and is really my favorite is Paradiso in Alexandria VA. Everything is fantastic from the coffee to the dessert. Another good one is Mike's American Grill in Springfield VA. I do love some of the chains but independently owned restaurants I think are the best.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will have to try Paradiso in Aexandria, Va as I am always looking for a good independent local restaurant. Springfield and Manassas are a little to far for me. My favorite local restaurant is a chain, I like to visit Clyde's in Columbia when ever I am in the area. the food is good, I like the environment of the restaurant.

3. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I think many people look down upon you if you name a chain as your favorite restaurant, especially if it is a steak house. However, my favorite is Capital Grill. It is a high end steak house with an incredible variety of steaks and indulgent sides. I like it better than some of the high end local bistros in Beverly Hills or Mailbu. Capital Grill is always friendly and not snobby, even though they still maintain a wonderful fine dining experience.