What Is Your Favorite Shoe Store?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Ke Gordon • Oct 9, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't bought a new pair of shoes for ages. I did buy boots the year before last. I am thinking about buying some. I noticed that Payless has a 5 dollar sale going on which I am sure is for sandals. I have seen some deck shoes I am interested in although they are considerably more of course. Zappos has great shoes but most of them are more than I would pay for shoes.

2. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    Payless has some pretty cute shoes a lot of times. Ross has a huge selection. I just never find any that I'm crazy about and have to have. Sometimes Walmart has really cute shoes which is where I usually shop. Shoe Carnival is amazing though. They have all kinds of selections and a huge variety. They have great prices too and deals.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love getting shoes at Ross and Marshals, but as those are not shoe stores per say, I would say my favorite actual shoe store is Aldo's.

4. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite type of store is the kind that doesn't charge an arm and a leg. No but seriously I like Payless. I have went to that store for all the shoes I needed in high school. Although when I was graduating I got my shoes from DSW to go with my dress. It was a once in a lifetime occasion so I didn't see why not. I have given the dress and shoes to a cousin of mine so they are still being put to good use.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    My favorite for now is payless although I would admit I am not that into the styles they sell that much. From time to time I'll find something I like but most of the time the selection is rough, at least at my local branch nearby. It's mostly hit and miss as they don't really have a consistent style or type they sell but I can appreciate the quality of products they provide for the low price they ask.

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just went shoe shopping yesterday. I was hoping to find a Payless. I was in the area, but ended up in Shoe Carnival instead. The shoe's weren't overpriced, but I really think Payless is a better value. I am going to try to find one later this week. I know where there is one, but I may be in another area. I have seen shoes I like in Payless online and am hoping to find them in the store.

7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Here on the islands I love Robin's Shoe Store. Robins Shoe Store is at Ala Moana. Robin's Shoe Store has the most comfortable shoes. When I get married I'd like to wear something from Robin's Shoe Store.

8. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a hard to fit foot and can only get shoes from certain stores like Clark's and Naturalizer, I wear a wide which I can not find all the time at most stores. Payless shoes are not for me.

9. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There used to be a center called Marikina shoe expo where you find quality shoes at factory prices. The stores are occupied by shoe manufacturers so you get to see the new styles at discounted prices. Sadly, that center was demolished now. My alternative is SM shoe store. They have all brands of shoes although the prices are quite expensive.

10. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I no longer shop at particular shoe stores. My feet are difficult, and so I tend to buy the same brands and sizes over and over, as long as the styles don't vary too much. Because I know what will work for me, if I run across them at a store at a good price, I'll buy them. I often shop online for them, since it's easier to find what I need that way.

11. benzu514

benzu514New Member

Threads:
    I love buying online at Zappos.com, they have a huge selection of shoes.

12. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love buying my shoes online. Usually amazon payless etc. I hate shopping for shoes in stores cause where i live they rarely have nice shoes for women. So, i do my shoe shopping online that way i don't have to settle and i can get exactly what i want and for a good price. I found shoe shopping is cheaper online than in stores around here.

13. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    DSW is by far my favorite shoe store for two reasons. First, I think it offers a wide range of shoes styles and brands. They have everything from athletic shoes to boots to heels and even very fancy shoes. I get everything from my casual to gym to work shoes there. Second, I love the savings they offer. If you are a DSW member they will send you coupons for $10 off your purchase. These coupons usually last a few months which is the best part. Also, they have such a great clearance section with shoes anywhere from an additional 30-70% off. I usually buy my shoes at the end of the season at a great price and just store them until next season.

14. MiMichelle

MiMichelleMember

Threads:
    I like DSW but I always go all the way to the back of the store to see what is on clearance because they can sometimes have some really great deals. Also a store that I'm not sure how many locations it has but is also on of my favorites is Off Broadway Shoes, it's similar to DSW and can also have some good deals.

15. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy rubber and leather shoes in a local mall over here, although I have seen a Payless store in my area as well. I haven't tried to check it out. Maybe when I need to buy new shoes I will go there to see if I will like any of their products.

16. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    Another great show store is Marshall's shoes. They don't have many locations but if you do happen to go into one, you will be surprised. They have so many great brands at every price point. They also offer everything from sandals to sneakers to dress shoes.

17. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I have very wide feet and so I usually don't buy shoes in stores. When I do it is Payless and Torrid because I know that they have wide sizes. I also buy on Amazon and on Zappos from brands that I know will fit me. Sometimes Walmart clearance flats will fit, but at times they are tight. I prefer to buy in stores so I can try them on.