What is Your Favorite Software Brand?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by jneanz • May 6, 2014.

1. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    When I was starting out using computers daily, outside of work, I bought a lot of products by Cosmi. They were easy to use and cheap but had its limitations. From there, I moved on to Broderbund, which was an excellent match for my small business. These days, there is so much on the market, especially with social media being popular.

What are you using and for what purpose?

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, I have read or heard about those names in a long time. I used to use SoftKey software too.

Nowadays, I really don't have a favorite brand of software. I use a lot of open source software. I can't even remember the last time I purchased a software program for my computer.

3. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have any brand preference when it comes to softwares really. But I do prefer Adobe products when it comes artsy farsty things like photo editing or video editing. As for every day softwares I just use what's openly available in the market.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I bought software made by Faronics. Okay, it's just Deep Freeze but that is the only software I've ever paid for.

Like everyone else however, for all other software I might need, I opt to get it free on the net. A few of them have had some issues but the good thing is with Deep Freeze installed I can always roll back the changes.

5. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    No real preference, I guess. I just go with what works well for any need I have.