What Is Your Favorite Type Of Food?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Scottie • Apr 7, 2014.

1. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    I love Thai food. Love a good green chicken curry and I also love Thai beef salad. I love the combination of the ingredients the Thai's use in their Asian salads and soups and Thai food is just so easy to make.. Lots of fresh herbs and veggies. Bonus for me is i just love chilli, especially the red varieties. I love the combo of sweet, sour, salty and spicy. mmmm. and the way they do seafood is divine. We make a lot of Thai and Asian style meals at home. This is one of our favorite Thai salads as its cheap, easy, fast to make and very, very tasty.

What abut you?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would say my favorite type of food is Japanese food because I'm always in the mood to eat it and it always makes me obnoxiously happy when I eat it! However realistically I'm not sure if I could eat it everyday and still not be tired of it after a while. But yes, I would say Japanese food!

3. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I love Thai also as some of the combinations sound crazy but are very tasty. Pad thai noodles, roast garlic duck, and crab rice are my favorites along with chicken lemongrass rolls and the creamy tea.

My other favorite is Creole/cajun food. Yes, I love the heat but I like to taste the herbs and spices also.