What is your favorite way to pamper yourself?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by H.C. Heartland • Nov 2, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    My honey and I are thinking of spending this years anniversary on 'lock-down'. Meaning, instead of spending lots of money to go out for a meal or vacation, we are going to shut ourselves in The House for a couple days, make some of our favorite foods, and watch some of our favorite movies. I was thinking we could do some things to pamper ourselves as well and am looking for ideas. So, what is your favorite way to pamper yourself? You can add ideas that cost money too.

2. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    My favourite way to pamper myself is to watch lots of movies and spend the time lazily on the couch. I do not prefer to pamper myself in any other way as I really enjoy watching movies. I am great fan of all kinds of movies and I just want for the moment I can watch my next movie.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Definitely some nice bath salts or bath foam! It a luxury to spend time in a very bubbly bath with candles and wine. That's how I used end my day when it was a tough one. Another way is to treat myself to food that I wouldn't buy, so nice treats, chocolates and handmade cookies (or bake them yourself).

Also I used to always put my cashmere socks on to make me feel good and a cashmere blanket to wrap myself up in.

4. Tellyv

TellyvMember

Threads:
    My favorite way to pamper myself is going to the spa, it is so relaxing and it's definitely worth the money. There are so many things you do at the spa to pamper yourself, at some spas you can get your hair done, nails and toes done as well as facials and massages. It's the best way to treat yourself and feel great about it when you are done. I also love the idea of staying home and treating yourself to all your favorite things, because anniversaries are not about the gifts or how much money you spend, it's about spending your time with that special someone.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I always try and set some pamper days for myself as a reward and whenever this day comes around I usually keep the whole day free and I don't even answer my phone unless it's an emergency. I don't do anything special but I just take more time to do my routine and I indulge a bit more on just lounging around. Usually this means I get to take a long hot shower and I also just kick back and watch movies while having some snacks.