What Is Your Go To Place For Coupons Online?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Ke Gordon • Feb 19, 2016.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I check a variety of online coupon sites, before I go shopping, really for anything...but dontpayfull.com is probably my favorite site because they have such a number of coupons. Often times if there is something I want to buy that is a bit on the expensive side, I will try to hunt to find a coupon or promo code for it. Many times I am successful.

#1Feb 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
  2. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have a go to place per se... I go to lots of different sites to try to maximise the potential for getting as much of a bargain as possible. I like to check social media sites as well as sites dedicated to this sort of thing because sometimes they have specials there that only last so long and might not be here as well yet. I follow quite a few of those sorts of people and companies on Twitter especially.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh that is an interesting idea cocolgooh. I never thought to follow companies on Twitter. Can you get good coupons and discounts that way? I do sometimes go to companies Facebbok pages when I am hunting for some kind of coupon. Sometimes I find them, and sometimes I don't. Thanks for the Twitter idea!

4. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have a couple of coupon sites that I visit. I will print some through my Inbox Dollars account to get the cash for using them. I am also signed up with the sites to get an email for when the new coupons come out. I never thought to follow companies on twitter or to look at their Facebook page for deals. I will have to check that out next time I am looking to buy something.

5. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, you definitely can! Coca Cola for example has done coupons via Twitter only in the past where you could get entirely free bottles! I think Mars was another company that did free chocolate bars that way! It's definitely worth checking! :)

They also do freebies and competitions on Twitter often, all you need to do is retweet something for a chance to win. I think it's definitely worth following companies on Twitter and on Facebook to try to get extras as well as coupons!

6. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Well, there is always this forum and another place I'd look would be on Facebook. Obviously, there would be coupon groups on there. Also, the Facebook pages of different companies would offer coupons. Also, there are other coupon forums and blogs related to coupons where deals can be found. Finally, there are forums and blogs not necessarily directly related to coupons where coupons can be found. For instance, you might find hosting coupons on a webmaster forum.