What is Your Most Favorite Body Shop product?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by gina121 • Aug 1, 2012.

1. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    I've been an avid fan of Body Shop for a very long time. I've tried many of their products, and have quite a few favorites. But my most favorite product is their Vitamin C Radiance capsules. It is so smooth to apply, has really brought the glow back to my face and is something I look forward to applying at the end of each day.

What is your most favorite Body Shop beauty or hair product, and why? :)

2. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    I've only tried 2 products from Body Shop and that was 2 different fragrances of body butter. They were the Satsuma Body Butter and the Strawberry Body Butter. I was in the mall in another city with my boyfriend, at the time. We were walking by the store and the scent drew him into the store to ask the lady what it was. It was the Satsuma Body Butter and he let me choose another one and I chose the Strawberry.

3. Jennifer

JenniferActive Member

Threads:
    I love the fragrance of the Satsuma Body Butter as well. The Body Shop at our local mall is having a 50 percent off sale at the moment. I think I will pop in there today to stock up. :)

4. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    I've not tried Satsuma Body Butter! Time to check it out. :rolleyes:

5. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I don't buy much in Body Shop, as I find the fragrance of some of their products a bit overpowering - even cloying. However, I'm a big fan of their vitamin E face mist. It's not particularly cheap, but I love it. I keep it in the fridge, and it's just so refreshing and moisturising. I stock up when it's on special offer - I love it, and I won't run out.

6. Magic Pixel

Magic PixelMember

Threads:
    There was this one product in a little light green bottle, if only I could remember the name...that was just great. I like the kaolin warming mask and sesame scrub and body butter but I am allergic to it. There was a perfume called pink pepper. I still have some left in the bottle.

7. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Well, I used to love their tea-tree oil for the face when I used to have breakouts. I also love their vitamin e hand-cream. But the product that I keep on going back for is their travel hair brush. It works so amazingly well, I just love it - I am convinced that my hair shines more when I use it! Lol. Body Shop rocks...!

8. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I love the coconut body butter. I haven't really tried much else from The Body Shop. I've gotten completely invested in shopping at Shoppers for the optimum points. But The Body Shop doesn't test on animals and they seem to have good deals often, so I might have to switch.

9. jose

joseMember

Threads:
    I love body sprays, perfumes and scent.

10. jane211

jane211Member

Threads:
    I also like the Vitamin C capsules. I was lucky, I managed to get some cheap on eBay. Only two had been used as the seller hadn't liked them. I think they're great.

I also like their Vitamin C spray and their Vitamin E spray. They are great for your skin and I use them on summer days to cool down.

I also love their Dewberry perfume and any of their body butters.

11. jane211

jane211Member

Threads:
    I managed to get the Vitamin E face mist brand new on eBay at a much better price than the Body Shop sell it for. There's a seller on there who often sells Body Shop products at good prices.

I get mine on the UK site but I don't know if they deliver to outside of the UK.

Like you, I find it refreshing, and I use in the summer to cool down before I go to sleep.