What Is Your Most Worn Item In Your Closet?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by nicole deffes • Jun 20, 2015.

1. nicole deffes

nicole deffesNew Member

Threads:
    I won't lie, I have a lot of clothes! The item I use the most is definitely jeans. Jeans are so versatile and you can pair them with so many different things. You can also roll them up to make Capri's, rip holes in them to make them a little edgy, or add heals for a night out on the town. You can pair so many different tops with jeans depending on what look you are trying to achieve. I have found that is also very important to buy expensive jeans that are tailored. Invest in a nice pair of jeans that you can keep in your closet for years to come. What is your most worn item in your closet?

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's probably a denim skirt which I made around 20 years ago from a pair of my brother's old jeans! It's lasted very well indeed! I've also got a Levi's denim jacket which must be around 15 years old but still gets worn regularly.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Probably the pair of black leggings my mom bought me when I was sixteen, but until now, I am already 23 years old and I still do wear it. :)

4. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    At the moment it’s a pair of charcoal jeggings. I find them just as versatile as regular jeans, but far more comfortable. Plus they go with pretty much every top in my wardrobe, and every pair of shoes on my rack.

5. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    The most worn thing is probably my leggings. I wear my leggings all the time. It's just so easy to match them with something else. I have crop leggings, black, and some with designs. I think that it's just so easy to wear and that's why I wear them all the time. I wear them during the winter, and it's just easy to put on during cold days. They are like sweatpants and it's great.

6. cmjblue

cmjblueNew Member

Threads:
    No matter how many cute dresses or skirts I buy, I always come back to my one favorite item.Jeans! I love jeans, you can pair them with anything and they always look great. You can wear a great pair of jeans anywhere. They are comfortable, fashionable, and you can never have to many in your wardrobe.

7. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    My most worn item is probably my leggings. Before I got pregnant, I rarely wear leggings but when I was pregnant it is the only thing comfortable enough. Now that my son is 1 year old, leggings are my bestfriend as I can be comfortable and active while wearing it!

8. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    My work clothes probably, or my house dress that I wear almost all the time when I am at home sweating in the minimal air conditioning. I rotate through other things when I am going out somewhere after work and want to be clean and fresh.

9. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure I have any clothes in my closet besides a jacket. Clothes that I plan to wear typically go in the dresser. It varies by season obviously but if I had to guess my most worn clothing item would be my blue slacks. They're cool enough to wear on mild summer days but long enough to wear on the spring fall and not as harsh winter days. They also have pockets so I can put my phone and earbuds in there.

10. Ingrid Cazala

Ingrid CazalaNew Member

Threads:
    Black skinny jeans! I wear them all year long nearly. For work I wear them and then just out and about. I honeslty can pair it with anything and not worry about clashing. They add to an outfit and in my opinion are such a staple piece if I were to invest in one thing in my wardrobe it would be black jeans because it would be one item that I feel would be worth the money !
    A lot of people may think I am crazy to wear black jeans during the summer time but in Ireland it rains a lot and it honestly is acceptable to wear jeans out unlike some other hotter countries out there.

11. hosewalker

hosewalkerMember

Threads:
    Just like you jeans are too my most worn item. I only have a few pairs but I wear them everyday without fail. Jeans are one of the few things I don't mind spending a lot of money on because I know I'll get a lot of use out of them. Skinny jeans are nice but the can get very baggy very quickly and they kind of become ugly and un-wearable so I generally try to avoid them. A nice pair of slim jeans could last me over two years if i'm lucky.

12. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Haha, I do that and it is totally NOT the smartest decision because of the weather where I live, even though my pair is a lighter-weight pair. But they really are so versatile. So hey, sometimes I will suffer in the heat for fashion :p

13. lizzief79

lizzief79Active Member

Threads:
    It is a toss up between jeans and leggings I would say. I am definitley all about the comfort. I am a writer who works from home, I have four young children, so I need to be able to move around easily and not worry about making a mess of my clothes.

14. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wear a handful of clothes over and over, despite the fact that I have quite a lot of clothes in my wardrobe. I mostly stay in my joggers, or sweatpants, as those in other countries tend to call them. I'll usually wear a tank-top with them, or a jumper. Those are my most well worn items.

15. broadwaybabyss

broadwaybabyssNew Member

Threads:
    The one specific item that is entirely to worn in my closet is my favorite pair of black harem pants. I really love those pants because I feel comfortable in crop tops and I feel super stylish whenever I wear them, but there are places where the material is fading and starting to look like they have holes. I want to replace them, but I've yet to find a pair that lives up to their legacy.