What Mobile apps do you use the most?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by lindbergh • Nov 16, 2012.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are a lot of apps that could be downloaded from the Apple store or Google market. But with a dizzying selection of apps, we just only use a couple of them in our daily activities. I have a lot of apps installed in my phone but I mainly use 3 apps - dolphin browser, Google Play Store, and Office Suite Pro. What do you frequently use?

2. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    MY most used app would probably be Netflix and Facebook App. Netflix is really my favorite and I am a one-year subscriber just last month! :D

3. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    Facebook App and YouVesion Bible App are my favorites. I can't remember any day I don't use these apps; they have just made my life easy and above all they are absolutely free for both Android and Java phones!

4. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    One of my favorite apps these days is called Viggle. You check in to tv shows and collect points that can be redeemed for gift cards. You don't have to actually watch the show, which is really great. Another good one is SBTV mobile. I also use the app Call Control to manage telemarketers and other unsavory scammers.

5. mlacombe

mlacombeNew Member

Threads:
    I mainly use Gmail, Google Voice, Kindle, Cozi, Pandora, Pinterest, Home Routines and Pomodoro daily. There's many others I use but not as frequently. I do not think I could handle not having any of those apps!

6. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    I use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Top Cashback, Candy Crush and Hay Day for my games and Accu weather. I also like using BBC iPlayer app to catch up with my favourite programs.

7. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    I download a ton of free exercise apps. Its great to be able to change your routine so that you don't get bored exercising. I also save a lot of money since I no longer have to join some of the "pay" classes that the gym offers in order to try out certain exercise routines I'm interested in. It would never have had the money to enroll in a Yoga class but now I can do Yoga for free.

8. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    The one I use the most is called "MX Reproductor", which I use to play movies and series I watch on my tablet and/or phone. It's the best player I've used; it supports all kinds of characters and formats for subtitles, it can play videos from all formats without having to bother about codecs, and it offers a bunch of additional things that make it just as good as VLC on computers.

Other than that app, I use the Play Store and the default browser every once in a while, as well as different games to kill the time.

9. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I love my new smartphone! I have to say the Apps, that I use the most on my Android is: Pinger Free talk+text, Word Search, and Tweet Deck. I have not downloaded the Facebook App, but I have used the Facebook Messenger App. I have just downloaded an App called Mydays and I am looking forward to using this map, because it can make my life more easier with remember things as far as my woman needs. It's amazing they have an App for almost anything!

10. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    I currently use Facebook, Chrome, AccuWeather, Instagram and Candy Crush Saga. At the moment these are the only ones I open everyday. I do check PlayStore occasionally to see if there are good apps to install.

11. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use google chrome app and besides that I use my bank app and games those are the main ones I use

12. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I definitely use the Facebook app more than i use my own phone to talk and text. Comes in handy but sometimes it can be glitchy and freezes all the time. That's just makes me not want to use any app in my playstore. Another app is Pandora, i like it better than the radio.

13. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I usually use instagram and vine.
    The others that I tend to gravitate to the most is called catch which is an app that just organizes my life.
    It is a to do list and a diary and a notepad all in one. I can't imagine my life without this app.

14. Barker88

Barker88New Member

Threads:
    I travel a lot so I use Kayak.com, BestTravelCoupon.com, and HotelTonight.com. All travel booking and travel deal apps.

15. flemingtm

flemingtmNew Member

Threads:
    Out of all the apps on my phone I use Facebook, Instragram, and gmail the most. These apps are my life. I use these apps every single day, and most first thing in the morning.Also, another app I use is Deity Wars, its a RPG game for android. It's really addictive.

16. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    There are only 2 apps that i use so much on my phone. I use twitter and Kindle apps a lot. Basically when i'm not using the other, i'm on the other one. LOL I do play games sometimes but i'm not so crazy about games these days.

17. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Waze is an app that is for local use only particularly in Metro Manila. It shows a road map pinpointing the streets with heavy traffic. It is very helpful when I feel something is wrong with the traffic. It is easy to see the problem so I can take alternate routes particularly when there are obstacles on the road like a stalled vehicle. Especially at night when the traffic is quite heavy. Waze app is very helpful to me.

18. paultrump1

paultrump1Member

Threads:
    Facebook message ; Instagram ; Outlook ; Feedly ;

19. GeeCee

GeeCeeMember

Threads:
    You know, it's strange. I have both a phone and a tablet, but I have literally no games on my phone. I think that I am of the mindset that my phone needs to be available for work and doing business, and not for playing angry birds.

Having said that, I have a lot of applications on my tablet. The ones that I use the most are my Bible reading apps, as well as my e-mail apps. In terms of games, I'm really into Two Dots right now. Darn game is absolutely addictive.

20. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I only use Tiny Flashlight when I need to have some illumination when it is dark and I have no other means of light. I haven't fully checked out the available apps yet since I don't like to have too much clutter on my phone.