What online store do you shop at most?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Sweetkymom • Apr 5, 2014.

1. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I am a huge Amazon fan so I shop there a lot. I find great deals and shipping is free with orders over $35. All my orders are over $35 so I never worry about shipping. I also like how Amazon throws in coupons in every now and then.

I'm not a fan of Amazon Prime as I refuse to pay a yearly fee for something that won't benefit me.

2. eagle22

eagle22Active Member

Threads:
    I think I speak for most of us when I say I am always shopping at Amazon also! If I am not shopping at Amazon I am shopping at eBay, but I still like Amazon a lot better! Why do you think Amazon Prime isn't worth it? Personally I think it is worth it because I order from them a lot and I LOVE the free shipping. It ends up saving me money by the end of the year.

3. blackbagel

blackbagelMember

Threads:
    I use Amazon often because they have many cheap and quality items which are marked down a considerable amount than in the retail stores. I buy all my electronics there because they have it for cheaper and they also have reviews which also help me decide which product to get. They ship pretty fast and also replace products if they are damaged very quickly. I use Amazon Prime because I use Amazon often and I find that it is convenient to get free shipping. I save so much money with Amazon it's crazy. I use camelcamelcamel to find when prices drop too. This helps me find when they are at it's lowest.

4. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    I don't do a lot of online shopping because I prefer to buy things in person but I would say that I probably use Eba the most to purchase things that I know I can get considerably cheaper there than I would at a store.

5. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    I also love Amazon but I also use eBay. I use eBay to buy products that I can not find on Amazon and other stores. Guys on eBay never miss what you need. They are like one stop shop for whatever you want. I have been a regular shopper on that site.

6. Magicman94

Magicman94Member

Threads:
    I prefer eBay for buying online. I prefer to buy most things in store, and eBay is quite expensive for things like new electronics. Everyone complains about how someone scammed them on eBay but I've found it to be a generally safe site.

7. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Probably Sephora and a local online drugstore (something like Walgreens, but from my country). I like buying skincare, beauty, hair products online. They are always cheaper like that, you can get samples and stuff like that. I also like buying clothes online, but I haven't been getting that many!

8. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    This has changed for me over the years, but now that I have 3 (almost 4) young children, who are still growing every single season, I've found that I most often shop for kids' clothes and shoes online. I'm always buying enough stuff to get free shipping, every store (I use) has free returns in-store, and coupons and discount codes are easy to find online. For me, it is easier than getting in a store and sorting through stuff and people. I know their sizes, so selection is quick, and I like being able to sort the clothes by price and find the best deals first.

Plus, now that I go through

first, always, I enjoy getting the cash back bonus after all my other deals and discounts.

9. DjoBoy

DjoBoyNew Member

Threads:
    I usually go to Ebay.com or in Miniinthebox.com. In Ebay, I go to buy some accesories for my phone and videogames. while in Miniinthebox, there are a lot of stuff, like watches, jewelry, batteries and charging cables for devices.
    The only problem in Miniinthebox is that you have to wait like a month for your orders to arrive at home, because they come from China. Ebay for me is better, there are a lot of cheap stuff, but you just need to see the reputation of the seller, because there are a lot of scammers. My friend once got scammed, he bought a videogame, but it never arrived, so he had to report.

10. thephantom638

thephantom638New Member

Threads:
    The online stores I shop the most at would be Amazon and the Australian equivalent of Newegg.com. On amazon, I mostly tend to buy smaller, random things that I either need or intend on giving to someone else, although sometimes I may resort to Amazon to buy items that are much more expensive elsewhere. I use the second site primarily to find and buy technology at a pretty good price- they also have a really large range and its very rare for me to be unable to find what I need.

11. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon. I like getting eBooks there and digital games but they also have other random products not found in stores. They have everything I need. For games I use Steam mostly and other sites that have sales.

12. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    For actual, physical goods I almost exclusively shop at Amazon. I use newegg for any computer hardware or pc related stuff. For video games I almost exclusively use steam because of the amazing sales, there's no sense paying full price for a new release when it will appear a month or two later for less than half of the original price. I mainly use ebay for selling, I don't trust the site very much but I can make good money off it by selling certain items, like old hardback books.

13. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have shopped the most at Ebay, but I also shop online from our local stores. I would love to try out Amazon one day, since I now figured out how to pay for the items there and for the item to land straight to my home. I do not not want to pay those outrageous taxes from our local post office, especially if I'm buying a gadget.

14. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    It's amazon for me. I buy some food items are there that I can't find in stores and I also read a lot of books so I'm constantly getting books from . I just trust Amazon more than ebay.

15. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    I mainly do my online shopping on ebay because many sellers offer free shipping to my country. I have not tried buying from Amazon because the added shipping cost makes buying there impractical, especially on products coming from the US. Sometimes I buy coupons from Groupon which I pay online, too. I also look for products through some locally based online stores on Facebook and then do the negotiations for payment and meet ups through private messaging. Even with all these options, Ebay still remains my favorite site for online shopping.

16. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    I really like shopping at Ebay especially since I've had good experiences with them that really has made me go back to them to shop for other items. I usually find what I am looking for there and most of the time the prices are really good. I have looked around at other places like Amazon, but just to look I didn't find anything that would make me curious to try out Amazon. I would give it a try if I can't find what I am looking for on Ebay I would try out Amazon in hopes they have it.

17. AB9100

AB9100Member

Threads:
    The online site that i shop at the mos is Amazon.

Simply because their site is amazing. There are tons of discount outlets that sell their products through Amazon. You can find discount prices on just about anything, and you get free 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime for only $79.99. That is a gret deal. Those shipping cost add up. Especially if shop online a lot.

Amazon is the greatest online shopping center ever.

18. zestytomato

zestytomatoNew Member

Threads:
    Definitely Amazon. I'm a college student, so Amazon is a very useful site. I did the Amazon Student trial for six months, and there were so many perks! A free Kindle book I can choose from their monthly selection, free 2 day shipping, their streaming services on a 30 day trial...need I say more? If I had the money I'd definitely sign up for another year of Amazon Student.

19. ladybug

ladybugMember

Threads:
    Amazon is usually the first place I'll check out when I'm shopping online and I do a good deal of shopping online just for the convenience. I can hang out in my pajamas while I'm shopping, too! I can also do a lot of comparison shopping online and since Amazon has so many sellers it's fairly easy to find something at a very reasonable price including used items. I also like the way Amazon rates their sellers and as much as I've ordered through Amazon I've only had 1 bad experience with a seller where the product wasn't shipped and I just canceled the order after contacting Amazon so it was a fairly easy process.

20. Loyal

LoyalBanned

Threads:
    I tend to shop at specific online stores more than Amazon and Ebay and all them. I do not want to give out their website as it's only promotion for them and I'm not getting paid off of it. The usual online shops I go to are independent and have great discounts since they want more people to come and follow them. When I do go to Amazon it's usually for small nick nacks and things I can't get in my city. Their shipping sometimes kills me because my orders aren't always $35.00! Sucks. Amazon Prime is great though. It does give you free movies/shows to watch. The only thing is the yearly fee. I would rather pay them monthly. It's pretty cheap if you think about it but I just don't want to dish out the yearly fee at once!