What part of the body do you find sexiest and you are most attracted to?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by 003 • May 17, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I credit my attraction to eyes. I think it speaks a lot. It is the first one that catches my attention and if I like it, I think that I am also going to like the personality of that someone. It represents beauty and character, the depth of someone.

2. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I agree, I fall for the eyes immediately. I don't know what it is about them, but I find myself completely into those more than any other part of the body. I always hear a saying about speaking with the eyes and its true, you can tell a lot about a person form just looking into their eyes. I prefer character/personality as well. :)

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I go for the face in general. I have never really admired anyone's eyes before until I saw this person who had Middle Eastern blood, and you know how their eyes look like. It's more on the deep set kind, and I noticed that it was very tantalizing. So with the exception of that person, I usually notice the face in general, if it's features are proportion or not.

4. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's an interesting question. For me there are so many different aspects that make a body feel sexy to me. It's the shape of the mouth and hands mainly. I am attracted to people who have a particular shape of nose and long hair. I also like to look at the curve of the neck and, admittedly, buttocks. :) But a truly sexy person to me is someone who has great depth of soul and a golden heart.

5. lionzfire122

lionzfire122Member

Threads:
    The first time I looked at my man. I saw how good looking he was in his face, which caught my attention right away. I like his eyes and his lips and everything there was to him. After that I liked how his chest was built and his shoulders and back.

God bless, LIONZFIRE

6. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    The eyes of a person always get my attention. I feel like I can see the soul of the human being if I am attracted to you. A person's eyes can say so much. Also I like the broad, strong shoulders of a man. I love the feeling of someone holding me and I feel a sense of comfort in their arms.

7. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a hair gal which is quite unfortunate because guys sometimes get buzz cuts at best. I don't think I really obsess over hair though too much. I'd just rather they have some even if it's a bad hairstyle. As far as unchangeable parts, I would have to agree with the eyes. The eyes are truly the window to a guy's soul.

8. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Physically, their smile is the first and foremost for me. Their eyes too of course, but I think this is a human nature thing. Not so physically.. the way someone carries themselves. I'll notice right away if someone is insecure. Not shy; insecure and that doesn't play well with me.. it leads to many issues I just don't have the time for in a significant other or a friend, so I don't go there. I also absolutely love a good mix of intelligence and humor.. nothing makes me melt more.

9. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I think the smile is the sexiest part of any woman, if a woman has a nice and confident smile, then she's already ahead of most others.
    Besides the smile, I love it when women have those little dimples on the back but that's probably not the answer you're looking for :)

10. Sam Tarly

Sam TarlyMember

Threads:
    I agree with you, eyes are pretty sexy, and they tell you a lot about a person. With that being said, on a more superficial side note, I really like abs on a guy, there is nothing sexier than a hard stomach. I have seen a lot of guys in the gym with just amazing bodies, and while people say that women have it harder when it comes to looking good, guys have to put in a lot of effort too to have that perfect body.

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree with the commenters who said eyes and face. The best body in the world won't save you if you have a busted face. A person's face is what you look at most of the time and I'm attracted to expressive faces with soulful eyes.

12. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not attracted to people by their looks, their eyes or any other thing that the rest of you find attractive. What will grab my attention is someone's voice. I like those uncommon silky voices. If you ain't got that [kind of voice], no matter how cute you look, that [cuteness] wouldn't draw me in.

13. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I am most attracted to a strong back on a man. I like broad shoulders and a back that is defined but not overly muscly, I've always been attracted to this part of the body on a guy. I also like strong hands but I don't pay really close attention to those.

14. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the mouth and whether they smile or are grumpy is something I look for.
    Another thing is the voice, after all you will end up talking to them on the phone and it has to be a voice I like and want to listen to. Eventually when you get older, looks become less important, but the voice and how someone talks remains.

15. AugustGreig

AugustGreigMember

Threads:
    Am I the only one who isn't going to be sappy here, and is actually going to be honest? I love a girls butt. I love all kinds of butts, from small little apple bottoms, to big ol' badonkadonks. I just always have been a butt guy, even when I was like 3 or 4 years old. I used to sneak up on blonde women and pinch their butts, then try to play coy and charm them. Iggy Azalea is like my own personal goddess. Her posterior is unbelievable, I mean like completely off the charts.

But honestly, the thing that actually attracts me to a woman is her personality. And a person's personality is most expressed through their face and eyes. I always tell my girlfriend that one of the things that made me fall in love with her was how expressive her face was, and how she used to always make funny faces at me that would make me laugh. And the way her green eyes look in the sunlight...I have been in heated arguments with her before, and the sun would hit her eyes and just take my breath away.

That, and her butt ;)

16. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Don't get me wrong. I like butts but as a woman there's really nothing to look at as most of the time a guy's butt is flat.

17. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    Well the eyes are the first thing I notice because the eyes are the windows to ones soul. But if we are just talking about the body part we find sexy, than shoulders. It's weird...I love big broad shoulders or a nicely toned back. It's kind of weird, but it's what does it for me.