What Pets Do You Have?

Discussion in Pets started by dorothymoreno • Apr 7, 2013.

1. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    We have three pets. Two are dogs and one is a cat. They are all three so unique in their ways and we wouldn't have it any other way. One of our dogs name is chula and is a female and then we have another female dog and her name is Ruby. they are both 3 years old. Our cat is male and his name is Lucky and he is one year old today. They all get along together really well although they do they times when they get on each others nerves. We love all three of them dearly.

How many pets do you have?:)

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    We don't have dogs and cats, because we divide our time between Spain and the UK, so it's difficult. We'd either have to get someone to look after them, or take them with us, which would make the trip more difficult and expensive. We do have a couple of tanks of tropical fish, though. It started out as one, but the guppies and sail fin mollies keep having babies, and my husband doesn't like to part with them, as he sees them as his 'children!'

I've told him there won't be any more tanks coming into the house though, so he's either got to separate the males from the females - which is easy with the guppies but almost impossible with the mollies- or take the babies to the local pet store.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have a dog and 4 cats. Used to be more, lol. We're rescue nuts, we just can't turn an animal away. We're not taking in anymore at this point though,

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I have one dog. I used to have a turtle too, but she somehow escaped (no idea how a turtle outran me!)

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have one dog he's a blue brindle pit I love my dog he's a little hyper and can get outta hand sometimes but i'm working on training him but I love my dog he's very sweet and loving his name is Tyson like the boxer he likes to nibble ears lol

6. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I am partial to dogs, though these days I don't really have the time to devote to caring for a pet full-time. I've been a pet nanny on and off for quite a while though and right now I take care of a sweet dog and two crazy cats. Visiting with them is more than enough for me :)

7. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I don't have any cats or dogs because i just have the time care for them. But i do have 8 pet gold fishes, i love them.

8. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    i have one dog and three gold fishes i like them and like to spend time arround them.

9. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    We have one black lab who is named Nashley. And we have a cat who is named Simon. My youngest son also has three tropical dish. I think they are called neon fish. His tank and accesories match the fish. Because the accesories and the fish all glow in the dark. It really is a pretty looking tank, especially at night when the lights are out and the tank is glowing. Our dog nash is 10 years old now. He is still pretty spry and he loves my two boys os much. Always hanging out with them and by their side. Our cat is a little less than a year old now. He is so hyper and playful. We have alot of fun with him.

10. nav0413

nav0413Member

Threads:
    I have only two dogs and I really hate cat :cool:

11. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    We used to have both cats and dogs at our old house. Unfortunately pets aren't allowed in our building where we currently reside in. That's one of the biggest reasons as to why I'm saving up to move again because I thought it would be a minor inconvenience but it gets pretty stressful without pets around to have as company.

12. MrsR

MrsRMember

Threads:
    We have 1 dog, 4 cats, 4 turtles and 2 goats. They don't all stay in the house.;) One of the goats used to. She was a bottle baby so I had to keep her inside. One of the cats was a kitten at the time and the goat and the kitten played together. It was so cute! The goat even used the litterbox. I didn't try to train her, I guess she just mimicked the cats.

13. dagz16

dagz16New Member

Threads:
    We have two dogs, one is a schitzu and the other is a maltipoo. We got the maltipoo because the schitzu was aggressive to our kids, so we thought another companion would help him. So far he is less aggressive, so hopefully they will become good friend and keep each other company.

14. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Currently we only have 2 pets, 1 Jack Russell Terrier and 1 cat who's a Persian Siamese mix. The cat and dog don't get along though, and our cat gets irritated when the dog tries to play with him. We have 2 chickens too, 1 male and 1 female.

15. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have 2 adorable cats! One is older, lazy and fat. The other is still a baby, hyper and really smart and fast. They compliment each other so well, and love each other so much it's a joy to watch!

16. SophiaLazar

SophiaLazarMember

Threads:
    A giant husky girl and two really funny Siamese. Our husky girl has finally calmed down from adolescent stage at FOUR YEARS old. The male Siamese, is really a ragdoll, but he matches the female with his brown points. His eyes are the most brilliant blue of any creature I've seen, and his disposition is more that of a puppy dog. He loves people and will get into anybody's. Lap. The little female, not his sister, but his best companion, I adopted when King Kai Xing, my male had to be home a lot when I went full time. She is teensy,and long haired like him, but with more liquid and glassy blue eyes. They love to play Kung Fu fighter, on the ledge above the spiral stairs, and she usually wins. She a little obnoxious, at times when he is giving her devoted hugs and grooming kisses all over his face, she returns then for a bit and turns around and bites him hard on the head. Kai then always give me this strange look, and then walks off a little hurt by it. kitties.

17. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I have a pitbull whos a year old his name is Tyson and also I have a kitten her name is anabel I love my animals and am planning on getting another puppy :)

18. sbg101

sbg101New Member

Threads:
    We generally have three dogs with a mix of two small and one very large (e.g. two terriers and New Foundland/Lab, or Great Dane/Lab, or currently, a Great Pyrenees). We also have one elderly cat (17+ years).

19. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a cat (no idea about the species, though, I wonder what species she is..) that we got 2 years ago, and a tortoise that we got.. over 15 years ago now, I think? Pretty long, now that I think of it. :)

20. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I have 3 dogs, fish, 8 pairs of love birds and 4 pairs of dove. I love pets. They bring joy to our home. Sometimes our house is very chaotic because of our three dogs but the fun of having them is priceless.