What release are you anxiously waiting for?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by delusional • Mar 18, 2014.

1. delusional

delusionalActive Member

Threads:
    There are some times when I have several movies that I would love to see. But right now, there doesn't seem to be a single one that I think would be interesting.

Do you guys have any movies that you would love to see when they get released?

2. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I'm kind of excited for the third part of The Hobbit. I've always been interested in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and it's prequel, The Hobbit.

I highly anticipate these kind of films, and I know the the third Hobbit will be coming out in November 2014, if I'm not mistaken.

I've been a fan since before, so that's what makes me so anxious to continue the series.

3. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I am excited for the Marvel movies releasing this year especially Guardians of The Galaxy. The trailer for it was awesome. And then there's Captain America 2 which looks promising. Other than these, I'm waiting to catch the new Godzilla.

4. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    Well my husband is beyond obsessed with Godzilla, but was pretty disappointed with the last movie they did so when he heard they were making another one he had very little faith in it until he saw the movie trailer and now he is super excited when it gets released in May. I have to say I am not as big of a fan as my husband, but after seeing the movie trailer I'd be lying if I said I wasn't super anxious and excited myself.

5. Gmac9100

Gmac9100Active Member

Threads:
    I am anxiously waiting for the release of Spiderman 2. Mainly because I love Emma Stone, and i am extremely interested in the villain that Jamie Foxx is going to portray.

6. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I'm waiting for the next album from Five Finger Death Punch. They released a double album last year which mostly sucked to high heaven and didn't have enough decent tunes to fill one album, never mind two. Now they are working on their 6th album and I'm hoping it is a return to form, which we haven't seen since they released their second album "War is the Answer" back in 2009.

7. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I'm waiting for the next Batman film, although I'm not that excited about it I just want to see how it would end up since Nolan isn't in charge anymore. I also want to see the Assassin's Creed movie, I'm betting its going to suck, but me and my girlfriend are both fans of the series and we have our fingers crossed. I'm also stoked to watch Nolan's upcoming film Interstellar, I do hope its a great one.

8. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For! I absolutely loved the first one. The way it was made to look like a comic was something new to me. All that black and white punctuated by strong colors was mesmerizing. Great cast too! Bough the DVD (cheap I might add) and watched it countless times since I couldn't find a similar substitute. Here's hoping it'll be good and that movie goers will show more interest in this one than they did with the first.

9. Adryan

AdryanMember

Threads:
    Spiderman 2 , Captain America 2 and Sin City 2 are the movies i am waiting for !!:cool:

10. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    I've been waiting for the big screen rendition of The Fault In Our Stars. I've read the book and it was a good read, a tearjerker and a good laugh all rolled into one contemporary story.
    The release was said to be on the first week of June this year. I hope the movie can meet the expectations of the readers who loved the book.