What Sites Do You Use To Save Money?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Rosyrain • Sep 5, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Online shopping can save you a lot of money, and you can save even more when you do your online shopping through shopping rewards sites. I love to buy things I need on Amazon and I log in to the site through MyPoints so I get points toward gift cards when I make a purchase. How about you all?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When buying anything online, the first site I visit is DontPayFull, look around and see if I'll find a coupon or promo code that I can use. They usually hae lots of coupons and promo codes from numerous online stores so odds are you might find something that will save you some money.

If you haven't been on the site I suggest that you check it out.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    We have a few coupon sites here but unfortunately the options here are slightly lacking especially compared to US online markets, so I don't really get to use them as much except for the few sites they are partnered with that I actually use. Most of the time I'll just get whatever the site promo is offering as that is where the bulk of the discounts come from anyway, at least with our local retail sites, that is. It's a bit of a bummer that the choices here are limited but the promos are pretty good sometimes.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love looking at the DontPayFull app, as @Denis Hard@Denis Hard mentioned, they seem to have some great deals. I've been using Overstock for years, and actually used to sell on the auctions section of their site. I'm not sure if that still exists.I also use TechBargains, and have used sites such as Coupon Cabin and others in the past. In the past, I have often used the coupon sites for free shipping codes, but these days, I tend to use Ebates and/or BeFrugal, and those (especially Ebates) often offer free shipping. If they don't, you can often search the other sites for free shipping codes, and apply them during check out, to save even more money.

5. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Unlike the others here, I am not a habitual online shopper because my husband forbids me, hahahaaa. He said that we my become poor because of too much shopping. But anyway, Lazada is my usual online shop because of the array of products. But the best thing about Lazada is the discount. I had bought a garden hose with 70% discount off the regular price. Now, can you compete with that?

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I shop online I most often use Amazon which I have gift certificates for so I don't spend real money. I do use Qmee and Ebates though. Those sites can help build money up for future shopping. I have looked at DontPayFull and mypoints. I may even have some points on mypoints, thanks for reminding me! Last thing I bought was at Staples and I got something like 3 percent back from ebates.

7. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    women love to shop that is for sure! I do not do a lot of online shopping now simply because we are trying to get some money saved up, but I do a lot during the holidays because it is convenient . My favorite is Amazon because there are great deals in that site. I am going to check out DontPayFull because I have never heard of that one before.

8. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I use Amazon and ebay. I also go on sites that give out free samples! A bunch of free samples is like a full sized product or they come in handy when I am going on a trip! I like getting free coupons with my free samples too!